seat ibiza gti 2.0 8v kiwi yellow ideas please!!

Nick2008

Onvi tdi-cupra r wannabe!
Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
Any ideas what I can do to make this car look better I just don't like the way it looks at the mo, here are some pics:
image_00001.jpg

image_00003.jpg

image_00005.jpg

image_00006.jpg

image_00007.jpg

ibiiiiiiiza.jpg

image_00002.jpg

image_00001-1-1.jpg

image_00002-1-1.jpg

All help and comments much appreciated :D

Last edited:

AusCupra

Sep 22, 2008
Wexford
I'd have to agree with that... Especially the seat covers!

Otherwise it's clean example! Maybe go lower, add some wheel spacers to fill the arches a bit more...

Nick2008

Onvi tdi-cupra r wannabe!
Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
I still have the original lights because I put the lexus ones on meself so I might do that, how do I loose the morette headlights??? I've been told there quite rare so i'm wondering if its worh it?

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I'm not a huge fan of all the splitters and side skirts colour-coded, but that's just my opinion. It's your car mate.

Agreed on the rear lights and seat covers though!

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Possibly too Kiwi, definately loose the lexus, the morettes suit the rally slag look, which kiwi was made for.

I'd probably loose the colour coding, the silver aerial, seat covers.

Then i'd:
Go for half leather tiger stripes, nice contrast to the colour
Rear smoke standard lights
Tint the windows black
Black mesh in the front grill
Black Ronals, going for a two colour scheme
Loose the stickers
Sort the rear shelf out, prob go for a stealth shelf - looks very homemade as is.
Maybe a drop
Nice sounding but not overly loud exhaust with an oval exit.
Full machine polish and sealing of the paint work.

Just what i'd do, its your motor.

stinkypete

Aug 22, 2007
Chesterfield
I've got a great idea - get rid of those nice twin lights (I'd be happy to have them, save you chucking away....), also why not get rid of those 16" rims & swap for my lovely 15" ones?

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Lose the lexarss lights and seat covers,slam it job done,realy like the headlights and the coulor codeing,id cut the holes out in the spliter aswell!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Oi Martin!!!! Mine is all colour coded :blink: lol

Like everyone else have said rear lights and the seat covers, the morettes keep bit different and I like them a lil tbh.

With your front splitter cut out the blocked slots..... click on "Rally Slag Ibiza Cupra Sport 16" in my sig and you will see the thread on my car, sure it will be a pic of the splitter somewhere!

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net

Like everyone else have said rear lights and the seat covers, the morettes keep bit different and I like them a lil tbh.

With your front splitter cut out the blocked slots..... click on "Rally Slag Ibiza Cupra Sport 16" in my sig and you will see the thread on my car, sure it will be a pic of the splitter somewhere!

Yes Dave, had another good look through your thread :worship: , I'm going to have to colour code mine. :D

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent

It's not just Kiwi that i'm unsure of colour coding on. It looks okay from the side shots but a bit overpowering from the front. Like you've said Dave, maybe it's because the splitter is still blocked, and there's more colour because of the morettes. Just my opinion though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.