seat ibiza gti 2.0 8v kiwi yellow ideas please!!

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
sort rear lights out and then pull off those nasty seat covers and your onto a winner..or buy my car for £3000...what ya rekon? hehe

Nick2008

Onvi tdi-cupra r wannabe!
Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
graphics completed

Finally got round to finishing the rally graphics on my car, personally I think it looks better than before, i'm glad I took the plunge now :D, anyway as usual will leave it up to you guys to judge.....(don't be too harsh please!)

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Finally got round to finishing the rally graphics on my car, personally I think it looks better than before, i'm glad I took the plunge now :D, anyway as usual will leave it up to you guys to judge.....(don't be too harsh please!)

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

I think that looks good mate. I maybe would have put the number bit on the doors back abit more in the middle but apart from that it suits the car really well. I think its with it being kiwi.

Oh and get rid of those rear lights!! :banned:

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Its a good look think you need to find one for the roof like a big S logo, maybe go for some rally style names on the back windows and if you aint gonna get rid of those back light then maybe tint them?

All in all a top job!

Nick2008

Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
cheers guys! I don't think I will bother with the roof because who ever looks at the roof?, I am seriously thinking of buying some red or blue rally mudflaps, but have no idea how to fit them!

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
just need to loose those rear lights and the seat covers.

or go all out rally and get a roll cage and bucket seats...that would look good !

Nick2008

Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
update on my ibiza

Hi again, just thought I would update you all on my ibiza. I bought an f2 rally spoiler off ebay for £27 which i thought was a bit of a bargain, especially as it was allready in kiwi :D. After much trial and error I managed to fit it on but was a pain in the ass what with having to drill holes in the tailgate and all [:@], I think it makes quite a big difference to how the car looks and now it deffinately looks more rallyish :), here are some pics:

Spoiler1.jpg

Spoiler4.jpg

Spoiler2.jpg

Spoiler3.jpg

I also have purchased some blue mudflaps but havn't really got any idea of how to fit them:

Mudflaps.jpg

Have heard mudflap clamps mentioned a couple of times but would have no idea where to get them from, anyway I hope you like my car and as usuall all comments and help much appreciated :D Oh and I forgot to mention that I eventually ripped the lime green seat covers out aswell! cheers guys!!!

Last edited:

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
and me

Unfortunatly Brummy has some for sale for £10

But as he said above he has the orignials he just prefers them ones there:shrug:

Ollie

Nick2008

Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
cheers everyone for the comments, I think the roll cage and bucket seats etc is just a bit too much for me to afford and the car is approaching 90k on the clock so it probably aint worth it! I cant believe how much atention I get in it, for a 12 year old car!!! I personally think that the standerd rear lights are bit boring, so I still prefer the lexus ones, sorry everyone!!! :p Still a bit stumped on how to fit the mudflaps though :confused: loving the car skeeno!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.