SEAT keep the New Leon Cupra underwraps

Bonzy1800

Back in a SEAT
Sep 16, 2005
jersey
unfurntunatly thats all ekta shows at the mo no brakes (no arches whether there the same or not i dont know i think they will be the same) and nothing on engine overview but the bumpers (fr cupra same part numbers)

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
wild willy said:
Your probably right Phil, but it would be nice to see the likes of a detuned VF34 or similar.

Why? If it makes the power, it doesn't matter what badge it has on it.

VAG work with B-W, the designers will be on first name terms and probably have BBQs with each other at the wochenende.

Why would they shift to a Japanese manufacturer to produce one part on one specific engine :confused:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Bonzy1800 said:
unfurntunatly thats all ekta shows at the mo no brakes (no arches whether there the same or not i dont know i think they will be the same) and nothing on engine overview but the bumpers (fr cupra same part numbers)

It's a bit dissapointing I guess, but if it looks okay and goes, stops and does all the bits in between, well I suppose it doesn't matter.

It will be absolutely essential, however, that it has different colour wing mirrors :rolleyes:

:D You watch, it'll have the same turbo as the FR, but with the higher tune from the Golf Anni. Then later they'll bung a bigger turbo and bodykit and call it something slightly different...

...Cupra+ perhaps :D;) :cartman:

YerMother

comes and goes
Sep 22, 2004
East Midlands Drives: Scirocco GT
If that is the new Cupra it does look very similar to the FR. I was hoping for a completly different body kit, at least some nice side skirts! May be different when we see it in the flesh, I'm sure they'll release it with nice colour options which makes it look more special!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.