Seat Leon Cupra R 18" Alloy Wheels

bigjoe

OK, how about this, i just split one of my wheels on my LCR the other night when i hit a stone :censored: . SOOOOOO unfunny. So i ring my local dealer, he says £170 plus VAT which brings it to within a ball hair of £200.

Anyone know where i can get one cheaper?

Also, due some new tyres, not sure about the pirrelli's it has from standard, anyone got any suggestions for some better rubber?

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Try Darren at Willoughby Seat, I believe he does the set for £511 (massive saving) or if you buy them single, they're around £150 each (still a big saving). He delivers pretty quick too, had a set off him for the FR.

I had the Pirelli's fitted on my LCR, swapped them for Goodyear F1's which I had on the FR. Shop around and you'll get 'em fitted for about £110 each (225/40/18).

plastikman

I have a question??

The original manufacturer of the cupra r 18" aloy wheels is????

Sory on my bad English...I did not use it for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

swellcupra

hi ive just bought a 05 plate fr would i be able to swap my alloys for lcr 18s at my seat dealer any know any prices ? ta mat

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
hi ive just bought a 05 plate fr would i be able to swap my alloys for lcr 18s at my seat dealer any know any prices ? ta mat

They're a straight swap on the FR, had a set on my 05 plate 20VT. You're probably better off trying to source a used set, either here in the accessories for sale section, ebay or maybe a scrappy. A dealer will charge around £345 per wheel, but you can get a decent used set of 4 for around £500 - £600.

swellcupra

ive tried ebay seem to be harder to get hold of !so my dealer wont be able to do me a deal do ya fink