Seat leon FR 170bhp CR TDI Tuning Twin channel Box

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Has anyone tried the tuning box from tdi tuning on their seat leon FR, does if actually give any gain? I am thinking if buying the CRTD2® TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box for my 170bhp CR seat leon FR, it claims the twin one can kick in the turbo faster therefor delivering the power faster.

Jul 1, 2014
Nottingham
I wouldnt bother to be honest. All your doing is plugging in a random map that has been made for some other car. Far better getting it remapped, and getting the map wrote especially for your car. These boxes are a load of guff.

Last edited:

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Thanks, I spoke to the guy and he asked me what car I wanted, and he said also that if I change my car the can reprogram it to suit my car, which makes me thing this is programmed to the specific car you have, so many good reviews, the also give money back guaranteed within 14 days. Check them out and let me know what you think.

http://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and...168_bhp_170_ps_125_kw_2008_onwards_P6432.html

P.S please someone who already has it installed please how is it? The also said it won't smoke cuz it would burn all diesel being produced due to it being programmed well, without having to remove the DPF box you can get up to 222bhp

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Personally I'll have it remapped, but I really don't want to have to pay again to change it if I don't like it or if am selling the car, I just want something I can plug an remove when I want, and even take with me to another car, besides with many remap so see, although the get good results the still smoke like a chimney and I hate smoky cars, that's why am looking at this company because the claim the have solved with with a tuning box plus their review looks ok, you know the taboo that people with try something new cuz the want things to stay the same, I wanna try something new, ave always wanted a remap, but the smoking had put me off until now that this company claims no more smoke and you get results, so it someone who had this companies tuning box could comment that would be great thanks

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Personally I'll have it remapped, but I really don't want to have to pay again to change it if I don't like it or if am selling the car, I just want something I can plug an remove when I want, and even take with me to another car, besides with many remap so see, although the get good results the still smoke like a chimney and I hate smoky cars, that's why am looking at this company because the claim the have solved with with a tuning box plus their review looks ok, you know the taboo that people with try something new cuz the want things to stay the same, I wanna try something new, ave always wanted a remap, but the smoking had put me off until now that this company claims no more smoke and you get results, so it someone who had this companies tuning box could comment that would be great thanks

222 Bhp??????

What a load of sh1t

you do what you want mate, but you have been advised to get a Revo remap. If you want to get a shitty tuning box, that is just a generic map and just turns up the boost, then be my guest

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I bought a DTUK for my CR170 only realise difference I noticed was in 4th but that was only because I did some timed runs.

I sold it 2 months later for what I bought it for lol.

Don't waste your time and just get a REVO map.

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Thanks all for the response, there are many tuning box on eBay that claim to do what ever, but am asking about this particular company and if these stuff works, cuz I just like the idea to plug and go without having to keep getting it set it and having it removed another time, has anyone used this companies CRTD2® TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box?

Thanks all for the response, there are many tuning box on eBay that claim to do what ever, but am asking about this particular company and if these stuff works, cuz I just like the idea to plug and go without having to keep getting it set it and having it removed another time, has anyone used this companies CRTD2® TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box?

A remap is as simple as plug and play, they do it to so many cars a week it's that easy.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Lol I will, and I'll keep you guys updated, it just would be nice to get a review from someone who has it, instead of relying on the review on their website.

The reason why you will struggle to find a review form someone who has one, is because most ppl go for a remap!!!!

i am telling you now, it is bad for the car. Revo stage 1 is around 200bhp IIRC, this tuning box claims 222bhp.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
If you want to get a box then defo get a DTUK one.

I bought mine 2nd hand and there would be no chance I would pay £349 for one that's ridiculous.

REVO do a 30 day money back guarantee aswell so why not try them.

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Lol that seems abit too low and sounds like it won't do much, ave been researching the company tdi tuning, and everything seems to check out, it's always good to have a plug in instead of remap I'll see if it's any good and be able to give advise to people who would be considering getting one in the near future

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.