Seat leon FR 170bhp CR TDI Tuning Twin channel Box

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
I crashed my car today but reading through this thread and some of it's very funny contributions has partly cheered me up. Good work.

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Thanks all for your feed back I guess this is the end of this thread if you have managed to read upto this page well done you have done it you won hahaha, on a serious note we have leaned it's either a tuning-box or remap, although the tuning-box did not work in my case due to something I haven't figured out yet, it could work for you I know it has worked for others.

So the lesson leaned here is not to be afraid to try something new, don't always follow the crowd

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2012
South east
So the lesson leaned here is not to be afraid to try something new, don't always follow the crowd[/QUOTE]

Surely the lesson learned is not to try something new, save your money and spend it on something that's tried and tested and works.

Jul 1, 2014
Nottingham
So the lesson leaned here is not to be afraid to try something new, don't always follow the crowd

Surely the lesson learned is not to try something new, save your money and spend it on something that's tried and tested and works.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more, the lesson learned is to listen to what people tell you, try and digest that information given to you and try not to be a know it all.

The_Saint

Apr 6, 2014
Cardiff
It is fine to be your own person blah blah blah but probably better when doing that to not ask people for advice then pointedly ignore the advice then be very publicly wrong. Worse still to appear to not accept the evidence that this was a bad idea because that suggests that there isn't any learning process happening between the ears.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.