Seat leon rear bumper mk3

Mar 31, 2020
Hello all, I was gonna purchase a new rear bumper for my 2016 leon when I noticed it was previously on a 3 door and currently have a 5 door. I was wondering if that makes any difference (I doubt it, but I have to ask just incase it doesn't).
I was also wondering if there are any videos about that show the removal of said bumper that are good. I have already found some decent ones but I'm curious to see if there are any more.

Thank you in advance for any feedback

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
The tailgate and rear light clusters for the three door and five door Leons are different, so the shape of the upper section of the bumper that fits up to and around the rear light clusters and the lower edge of the tailgate will also be different for a three door and five door car.

So unfortunately, a bumper from a three door won’t fit a five door car.

Mar 31, 2020
The tailgate and rear light clusters for the three door and five door Leons are different, so the shape of the upper section of the bumper that fits up to and around the rear light clusters and the lower edge of the tailgate will also be different for a three door and five door car.

Thanks for getting back to me, that's very unfortunate. Do you know anywhere that I could purchase a 5 door bumper?

Flycatcher

Nov 16, 2019
I have just fitted Fr bumpers to my 3dr Se, not sure whether either are off 3dr Leons or 5dr. Both fitted perfectly. The thing to do is look at the part number and check with seat. I did that and was told there was only one part number and didn't state whether it was 3 or 5 door. Bought the bumper in question and it fitted no problem.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.