Seat Leon TDI FR Engine Cut Off Wont Start

Mk23078

Dec 2, 2011
Blackmoor, hampshire
Hi buddy, if you get the diagnostic machine it won't tell you anything.. Only solution is to try easy start first, it took me about 5 months to finally get the problem fixed. I changed all the fuel filter, injectors, checked all the wiring and still broke down. So changed the fuel pump and car has been spot on since.

If you do go for the injectors first try speaking to seat dealer, I know they seat Leon's 2005 - 2008 had the injector recalls so worth giving them a try.

Cheers

Thanks mate, that's really good to know. Will give it a shot and see how it goes.
Your timing was great btw, I was just about to get another car lol but I'll give it another try now.
I can't be doing with a car that i cant even drive to tesco and back being afraid it will break down.

Thanks

Aamri

Apr 11, 2016
Thanks mate, that's really good to know. Will give it a shot and see how it goes.
Your timing was great btw, I was just about to get another car lol but I'll give it another try now.
I can't be doing with a car that i cant even drive to tesco and back being afraid it will break down.

Thanks

Hi buddy, glad I can help, and yeah I know how you feel, what a pain it is.
Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise