Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
the bonnet release was just an after thought as it comes out and sort of pulls up just thought the grill might get in the way abit?

gets stuck a little but trimming it down with a sharp blade to keep it clear is easy enough

Deleted member 29494

does anyone know the approx price/part number of the hard boost pipe which goes round the back and left side of the engine?

:)

jamiebennett81

Hitachi Coil Packs £29.99 each direct from Seat (need all parts as a complete kit)

Hitachi Coil Pack - 06B 905 115 E
Bolt & Washer - N 101 174 05
Rubber Seal (sits underneath the coil) - 058 905 261 A

aigoro

its a 2004.

On every other Leon except mine this seems to be the case! Mine has clear bulbs under an orange cap built into the indicator. Only way to remove it is to really break the unit open, so want to replace with an OEM full clear unit that seems to be on every other car (if that makes sense) :)

Hi Hector,

Did you get round to replacing your repeaters and if so, do you still have the old ones?

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
whats the part numbers from renault for the megane "floppy" aero wipers and adapters if anyone knows

thanks
believe it or not, have a look in tesco direct, they do the flat style floppy wipers with an adapter to fit vag models. of all the places...

trialsmaster81

Great thread shall be most valuable when things start breaking and have to ring suppliers for more parts!

number2

Red TDi

Hi. Ive been searching for a part number for the all red TDi badge that comes on the TDi Cupra's. If anyone could help i would appreciate the effort.
Thanks.
No.2

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
Just to say that the below parts are now slightly different after ordering them today:

· 1T0 955 707 A - VW Touran rear wiper arm
· 7E0 955 425 - VW Touran rear wiper arm
· 6Q6 955 435 B - VW Touran rear wiper cover cap

NOW

· 1T0 955 707 C - VW Touran rear wiper arm
· 7E0 955 425 - VW Touran rear wiper arm
· 6Q6 955 435 D - VW Touran rear wiper cover cap

Only a slight change but makes live a little easier hopefully

Will add prices when i get my receipt on collection

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
Brembo front brake seals, I think part no is 1ML 698 471.
If you need new securing pins and spring no is 1ML 698 295 and lastly bleed nipple and cover shows
as 6KL 698 273 but please do check before ordering!

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Hi, tried Seat and VW TPS and neither can find the upper airbox lid screw. The one that secures the top seciton to the bottom. They are really long self tappers in a phillips type. I dropped the back one and never found it and seat provided me a far shorter version and vw tps gave me a hex bolt WTF how can it be so hard?
cheers
adam

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.