Seat Mii total mileage

Nov 16, 2019
This sounds like a beggar-beliefingly simple question, but I can't find any answers in the manual as far as I can tell. So here goes.

I have reset both odometers on my Seat Mii (new, bought in August 2019) by holding down the large 'thumb' button under the right indicator, and can find no way to view the overall total mileage as a result.

Usually, this is fairly easy to check for obvious reasons. If the car has done 5000 miles, there should be a simple way to confirm that it has done 5000 miles!

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

SEAT Rule

Nov 19, 2019
Hello there,

I believe your model of car first came out in 2012 and I think the owners manual hasn't really changed much if any since then, I could be wrong ?
The last time I sat in a SEAT Wii was a while ago now, but I'm sure you're adjusting the correct dial stick adjuster, which is the one on the right, with these symbols below it (0.0/SET)
I'm sure if you depress the stick button for roughly 3 to 4 seconds it should reset your trip meter, then if you press it normally it should change LED display to show your current mileage.
I've also checked the PDF owners manual for the Wii and it pretty much says the same, from what I can see.

Hope this helps
Si

Oct 7, 2023
Hello there,

I believe your model of car first came out in 2012 and I think the owners manual hasn't really changed much if any since then, I could be wrong ?
The last time I sat in a SEAT Wii was a while ago now, but I'm sure you're adjusting the correct dial stick adjuster, which is the one on the right, with these symbols below it (0.0/SET)
I'm sure if you depress the stick button for roughly 3 to 4 seconds it should reset your trip meter, then if you press it normally it should change LED display to show your current mileage.
I've also checked the PDF owners manual for the Wii and it pretty much says the same, from what I can see.

Hope this helps
Si
amazing analysis, good to see these kind of replies in such topics.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.