Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

2pac58

wat i wanna no is who owns the ibiza that overtook me in spalding onthe bypass chasing a porsche 911 damn i tho the porshe was quick then without warning a mk3 well i fink a mk3 bleew past me catching the porshe im guessing the ibiza had nitros?

Heavy

Jan 21, 2009
Peoples Republic of Teesside.
Damian, Stockton-on Tees, White Mk2 GTI Cupra Sport 8v. Just picked it up tonight. It is totally standard (even have the original stereo) and I plan to do a thread to follow the very very light restoration which will bring it back to A1. I will probably need quite a bit of advice though as I haven't owned an enthusiasts car since my MK1 Golf GTI passed away about a decade ago.

ibiza-girl-ire

heya... is there anyone from Ireland on here??!!
well... i got a wide arch mk2 ibiza, white, but she only a 1lt at the mo, hopin ta put a 1.4 in..

spowis

hey i have got one of these it is a very good car have you got and tips on tuning the engine?

h1bbo

Hey there

Picked up a White 99 T reg 8v Gti Cupra Sport, totally stock (except stereo) and in great condition.

Dan
Aberdeen

jadwot

Dave Sydney Oz ex Mancunian, Black magic Mk2 Cupra AGU'd 20VT. need a set of Cupra3 rims to finish her off

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise