SEAT / Plato BTCC caps

CupraTDI_Rob

2004 Leon Cupra TDI
Jun 26, 2007
Colchester, Essex
When i go to BTCC meetings i see people wearing Plato SEAT btcc caps, where can i get one from?
I spoke to the bloke at Snetterton yesterday from the Dread clothing stand and he had forgot to bring them but he said i can get one from the Dread website. I've had a look and cannot find anything.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
There's no official SEAT merchandise stands at the BTCC meets these days so it's a question of whether other stalls have any stock. There is usually one who sells a wide range of offical SEAT gear whose name escapes me, but usually has the SEAT sport flags out front.
Could also try Rallyemerchandise.com, or make me a very good offer for my signed and well worn one :bleh:

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
I have a plato cap (not signed) (worn once or twice)
If I can find it you can have it for a 4-pack.

P.S - I work in colchester so a drop could be made easy.

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
When i go to BTCC meetings i see people wearing Plato SEAT btcc caps, where can i get one from?
I spoke to the bloke at Snetterton yesterday from the Dread clothing stand and he had forgot to bring them but he said i can get one from the Dread website. I've had a look and cannot find anything.

Been on there and their isn't even anything on SEAT in the WTCC. Oh, yeah, theirs loads of branded Chevrolet and BMW Motorsport but bugger all on SEAT!

My only consolation is theirs also bugger all to of Alfa Romeo!

Looked into the BTCC section and it is all clothing with the MSA BTCC logo. Nothing branded with teams.

There's no official SEAT merchandise stands at the BTCC meets these days so it's a question of whether other stalls have any stock. There is usually one who sells a wide range of offical SEAT gear whose name escapes me, but usually has the SEAT sport flags out front.
Could also try Rallyemerchandise.com, or make me a very good offer for my signed and well worn one :bleh:

Been on there too and it is all WRC team branded stuff.

Why is their such a problem finding SEAT branded merchandise other than on EBay?

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Just had a look at the Dread site - WTF is going on with that picture of Vicki? :blink:

Looks like something very large is being shoved up her rectum! Not entirely unpleasant thoughts run through your head at that idea mind!

Either that or she has seen the odds from Ladbrookes for Fabizio Giovanardi winning the title!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.