SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

robomrburns

Aug 31, 2014
You are welcome! I am confident that we'll see Oiltemp soon. Right now I am just too busy with university.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

robomrburns

Aug 31, 2014
Oil Temp

@Seat_IbizaSC
Please show me. What Version do you have? You can see it at Internal Storage/Navigon/version.xml

LONDSALE

Jun 28, 2015
Hello I wanted to get an inquiry
I wanted to put in the browser windows ce you say on page 6 and do not know how I can do and I can not find the file and how to do it
Could someone help
thanks in advance

dlok

Feb 4, 2014
@robomrburns just want to say a big thank you for the skin and app switcher it works great on my 2013 FR 2.0 TDI

For anyone interested on my car on the performance app the boost gauge works for me but the G-Force meter does not.

ollie87

Mar 26, 2015
Anyone else having major issues with Bluetooth when using this mod? It works fine without it installed. But the connection doesn't work when the device comes out of Standby mode. I have to reboot the device every time I start my car which is REALLY annoying.

Pyrres

Ibiza Cupra -14
May 2, 2014
Finland
Anyone else having major issues with Bluetooth when using this mod? It works fine without it installed. But the connection doesn't work when the device comes out of Standby mode. I have to reboot the device every time I start my car which is REALLY annoying.
It was the same with mine. Plus Cupra didn't gain much so I'm back to stock.

Sent from my LG G4

dlok

Feb 4, 2014
Actually yeah ive noticed this issue too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ollie87

Mar 26, 2015
It was the same with mine. Plus Cupra didn't gain much so I'm back to stock.

Sent from my LG G4

Managed to do a 0-60 mph in less than 7.8 seconds with a 1.2 TSI FR using the app... not sure how accurate it is! Ahaha.

But yeah, not really worth the problems with Bluetooth.

Pyrres

Ibiza Cupra -14
May 2, 2014
Finland
Managed to do a 0-60 mph in less than 7.8 seconds with a 1.2 TSI FR using the app... not sure how accurate it is! Ahaha.

But yeah, not really worth the problems with Bluetooth.
Well Ibizas good 0-60 times are because of DSG and good traction so it might be able to do it quite fast. But I think that might be a tad optimistic. But then again you dont have the acceleration meter like Cupras have that can be used to assist on performance timings (at least in theory and many phone and similar timing apps use accelerometer and gps together). My Cupra did 0-100km/h in 6.2s or something and that time is believable when comparing it to times clocked by magazines etc (no facelift versions with different suspension setups did it in 6.5s).

Sent from my LG G4

ollie87

Mar 26, 2015
Well Ibizas good 0-60 times are because of DSG and good traction so it might be able to do it quite fast. But I think that might be a tad optimistic. But then again you dont have the acceleration meter like Cupras have that can be used to assist on performance timings (at least in theory and many phone and similar timing apps use accelerometer and gps together). My Cupra did 0-100km/h in 6.2s or something and that time is believable when comparing it to times clocked by magazines etc (no facelift versions with different suspension setups did it in 6.5s).

Sent from my LG G4

It's a manual. :rofl:

Maybe I'm just an absolute driving hero.

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014

Yeah I've been trying to fix the issue by deleting the saved phone and readding it but I can't even do that.

Unfortunately I'm putting back to stock this weekend. Which is a shame because the turbo gauge and speed on display was actually pretty cool. Especially when I'm coming to a camera over the speed limit and my mate in the passenger seat tells me to slow down for the camera!

Spippuz

Spippuz
Jun 17, 2015
To solve bluetooth issue He explained how to do long ago, I THINK it was, we have to change Watchdog_VwUserShell with notepad. The
following parameters:
ActionAtTimeout = 1
ActionAtTermination = 1

I'm not sure at 100% but I have solved with this way time ago.

Sorry for my English guys

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
To solve bluetooth issue He explained how to do long ago, I THINK it was, we have to change Watchdog_VwUserShell with notepad. The
following parameters:
ActionAtTimeout = 1
ActionAtTermination = 1

I'm not sure at 100% but I have solved with this way time ago.

Sorry for my English guys

This worked perfectly. Thanks.

ollie87

Mar 26, 2015
Anyone got a fix for the issue with having two phones paired? If I have two phones paired but only one connected, for example my girlfriend not being with me. Then streaming keeps dropping out.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.