Seat portable system new gauges

lugsy

SEAT
May 21, 2011
Hi guys ive finally figured out how to get new gauges and other new features on your seat portable system ... I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about if anyone has heard anything about the latest well i think im the first to figure it out and i will share it with you lot as i got super excited haha
Firstly download 'navigon fresh' <which is free
Create a new account and register your device
Once you have completed that you then got to update the software for your navigon which again is free it will tell you what features you will get with the new update
Follow through the stages and BAM you hve updated it whooop whooop. :D :D:D haha
Gauges will only come for the cupras but other features will be for other models
Dont know if you guys want to make this a sticky etc
Good luck and enjoy

lugsy

SEAT
May 21, 2011
No pics now but turbo boost , g force, stop watch timing 0-60 doing it propley and timing your distance, mpg , speedo gears and rev clock in one screen ... Do itttttttt

mark_eisner

Jul 18, 2010
mark.theeisners.co.uk
Can you let us know the model and software version of your device?

I have the Navigon branded '70/71 Premium Car' with software version '7.10.25' on my 13 plate Cupra. My parents have a 63 plate Toca with the SPS and while I don't know the model number it is different.

Mine has a very thin chrome effect bezel strip but is mainly black. My parents device is slightly rounder at the edges and has a thicker chrome edge rather than the chrome being on the front around the screen.

I have updated the software since I got the car but '7.10.25' is the highest version available, no extra gauges for me...

Also, I have tried using both the Navigon and Garmin "fresh" updaters. Both recognise my device, account and both say I have the most recent software.

Sam_FR

Just updated the SPS on my FR and still the same gauges (Coolant temp, outside temp and rpm), doesn't the FR get all the gauges like the cupras?

lugsy

SEAT
May 21, 2011
We'll mine is garmin so unless it's only for the garmin model I'm not sure .. Few others have tried this with their navigon and didn't work but gar mind did I don't know how to upload pics :/

DiscoStu88

Sep 24, 2013
Blackpool
Damn I was looking forward to this but plugged in my 13 plate Cupra's Navigon and (like everyone else) am told latest version is 7.10.25 :(

Hope there's a way of modding it to work

lugsy

SEAT
May 21, 2011
Damn I was looking forward to this but plugged in my 13 plate Cupra's Navigon and (like everyone else) am told latest version is 7.10.25 :(

Hope there's a way of modding it to work

Have u got the latest navigon fresh update and have u got a garmin

DiscoStu88

Sep 24, 2013
Blackpool
Have u got the latest navigon fresh update and have u got a garmin

Yes mate got the latest Navigon Fresh software (just downloaded it an hour ago) and using a Navigon not a Garmin (although they're the same company?)

Found pics on another forum if anyone is interested (del the space after ibiza in link)

ibiza oc.com/forums/index.php/topic/10942-seat-portable-system-update/

Makes me want it even more now! :cry:

DiscoStu88

Sep 24, 2013
Blackpool
The SPS only came with the '13 model Cupra's, pretty annoyed myself, my car is only 9 months old and already out of date! Though this is where working for Seat will have its perks ;)

Same here- mine's 13 plate but they must have replaced it already then! To be honest I was thinking of getting the stealers to swap it for me as I have a few issues with bluetooth streaming from my phone (it stutters every couple of minutes). It's booked in on friday so fingers crossed....

DiscoStu88

Sep 24, 2013
Blackpool
Failing that if someone would be so kind as to upload the 7.13.9 software for us poor Navigon owners I would gladly be a Guinea pig and try it on mine. Used to a bit of hacking!

Marc_4

Deceptacon ibiza
Same here- mine's 13 plate but they must have replaced it already then! To be honest I was thinking of getting the stealers to swap it for me as I have a few issues with bluetooth streaming from my phone (it stutters every couple of minutes). It's booked in on friday so fingers crossed....

Mine stutters too, but on my 1st gen iPod touch, don't think I've had a stutter on my HTC One S streaming radio from TuneIn

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members