Seat Sport Stuff

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
Does anyone know where i can get some SEAT racing merchandise over tinterweb? Cant seen to find much and the official SEAT website doesn't list anything. Wanna look the part for the WTCC at Brands.:confused:

they've got some good stuff there,

I've got t-shirts, yellow and grey, polo shirts, Yellow jacket, umbrella and hold-all
aswell as the BTCC stuff - Piss poor turnout at Brands this time. Some merchandise lurking at the back of the Blaupunkt tent. No official SEAT stand, no pens/mugs/keyrings/flags etc....... just a few t-shirts/caps and the odd SEAT grey fleece.

They did have the grey Cuprs R SEAT jackets, didn't ask for a price tho. Dealers were flogging them for £60 when you bought an LCR

FriarFR

Jul 3, 2005
Hampshire
they couldn't have sold many cos they ended up giving them away for nothing didnt they? (well, you had to buy a car first.......)

neither could we :lol:

We walked up and down three times, ended up at the Seat Sport Support truck in the paddock, where a very helpful guy told us it was in the blaupunkt tent :WTF:
Having walked into it three times, and stood looking at the Leon Cupracup car outside, we still didn't manage to spot it :doh:

finally, a fourth trek back to the top to find only t-shirts, the odd cap, and a couple of fleeces.

Might be worth a word of warning for the rest of the BTCC season?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
SEAT Sport

SEAT Sport replied to my request about their merchandise this year at the BTCC rounds.

It will be on sale at all meets through Dread and Blaupunkt stands on the trade areas at each meet.*

The range include caps, t-shirts, jackets etc.*

A cap costs £9.99, jackets £79.99, fleeces £39.99 and the T-shirts are £16.50 so usual merchandise prices apply.

The Team kit (yellow) will not be available to purchase this year.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise