SEAT SportCoupé “Bocanegra”

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
VW makes a 1.6cr? I did not know this. What are the numbers from it? POWEEEEERRRRR and such?

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
To be fair the enigne's only mentioned once or twice in one other thread apart from this one and not much on google... But Yeah sounds like good stuff. :)

G!zmond0

Nothing for the diesel variant:cry:
red in google the cupra will be bi-turbo 1.8
Please someone, tell some info for the diesel

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
No ibiza yet has been 4wd so don't hold out too much hope. Its not really viable in such a small car down to the extra cost it will put on over a base model.

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
+200 bhp cars don't need 4wheel drive these days so the extra cost and weight of such a system wouldn't make it viable.

If they sort out the rear suspension enough (ie multi link with limited slip diff) it would be awesome.
But do you really think it'll go beyond what we've seen here ,as in the 200bph 1.4 and 7speed dsg?

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
i think they will, done a bit a reading on this and came up with:

an A1 floor plan which can accept quattro,
room in rear to accept a 45hp hybrid system.
1.4 super-turbo
and now that skoda have left wrc seat are seriously looking into it again hence enough room up front for the 2.0turbo lump in the future and similar track and wheelbase to the new impreza sti.

i think over the next few years we could be looking at a serious piece overhauled ibiza

G!zmond0

Told you.There's a possibility for 4WD.The car is bigger than the previous biza

G!zmond0

In my opiniom audi have the best 4Wd system.After all they invented it

Poverty

Audi A1 will not have the hybrid system as the concept they previewed. It might however come with a hybrid at some point through its life if strong enough demand is there.

Only top of the range audi S1 will be 4wd and most likely haldex. No plans for RS1.

Poverty

Front bumper of the new ibiza

seatibcarscoop2ug5.jpg

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Not bad remember folks this will be on the basic Ibiza. Cupra bumper will be 'louder' I would guess? I think I would darken the top bits like the concept would look smart.

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
I guess then those lovely lights of the concept car will not be on the production model considering the production lights were a strip of LED's?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members