Seat Toledo 1.9tdi ts wannabe

capri

Hi all,
i´ve made some major modifications to my toledo, hope you like it.

This is where it all began, this winter i decided to do some changes:
img030w.jpg

First thing, new front bumper from TS model:
img0381yim.jpg

Still i noticed that girls like these were not impressed :D
img033cfl.jpg

I rely needed some new wheels, this realy looks crapy:
img0375ipx.jpg

I loved the FR 17´ wheels, so i bought them, awesome! (also new mirrors, the old ones with one smaller one bigger looked realy bad)
spa0773l.jpg

The car looked now like this:
90151616.jpg

Which i think is very nice, but the front is still not finished, i needed some new lights:
(notice the outside mirrors :D )
28201288.png

capri

And also fog light´s, couse i didnt have any :(
slika111m.jpg

So, the exterior is almost finished... but my interior looked realy realy bad, with almost no equipment at all. I always wanted to have climatronic, so i gatherd the required equipment and started the job:
seattoledo8276.jpg

slika100.jpg

slika105q.jpg

slika098.jpg

and the end result is this:
slika155.jpg

There are some other changes i made but these are some major ones. I hope you enjoyed the fotos, soon i´ll make some with a bit more quality and will keep you posted. There is much more to be done.

capri

Thanks for the comments, it sadly is not lowered, yet! :)
Also it looked rather awful with old 215/40 tires, now i have 225/45 ZR17 on and it looks a little better although -35 would be nice... but i´m out of cash for now. Hope to do it this summer. As for the wheels, i LOVE THEM, they are from the ibiza fr and suite toledo nicely.
The job on the interior was huge, i had stella (meaning nothing) equipment which made the job a lot harder. There were like 25 new cables that had to be installed, not to mention all the stuff i had to pull out to do it:(. But i am more than happy with the result, it was really worth it. All the AC codes work perfectly ;)

capri

have you added any more to it yet?

so i have done some minor interior changes, also switched my classic seats with golf 4 highline ones. I also added the lowtec coilover suspension, -40mm i would say and a 2.5cm wheel spacers on the rear wheels. I´m planning to set up the side skirts early this sommer... so i´m guessing this project will be done by august this year depending on the finances.
i will post pic´s as soon as i get the time for it.
p.s. i am considerind a black roof, wonder what that might look like.

capri

seatproba.jpg

slika0088.jpg

slika0104.jpg

some older pics, still waiting the snow to melt before making new ones ;)

tolly_tdi

diesel power
Dec 13, 2008
York
great work!
where did you get the 'halo' lights from?
those alloys are sexy and so is that chick walking past!

Don't think you should do the roof black.
What about smoothing the back bump to remove the side strips and the line where the black part was?

2003v5

Hi are your door mouldings and rear bumper covers new ones or the old ones painted. mine are in black and i want them silver to match my car as they look pants. cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members