Seat Toledo Rear Bumper

ruairidoc

Hi All,

Does Anyone know where i would buy the Rear Bumper on the Seat Toledo Below.
I think its Called the "Audi TT exhaust valance" According the the Site i found it on.
http://www.ratemyseat.net/showcar.php?carId=83

If not doesn't anyone Know any better rear bumpers cause they are very hard to find!
Thanks In Advance! ;)

83_1154385419.jpg

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
I'm sure the owner of this car will be along soon but I think it was a custom made one - I recall seeing the thread on here not so long ago.

V5power

Nice rear!!

Yes it is custom made, I think it was an Audi TT rear originally that was cut to fit. I looked at doing something similar to mine but finances got too tight. It is a great look though

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Hi :wave:

Yeah it's the bottom half of a TT bumper grafted onto the original Toledo bumper and the rub-strips filled out - lots of time, hassle, and bodyfiller ..... not for me though, just my local bodyshop

There's another thread I'm going to go find now where someone's done the same at home using fibreglass instead of filler (both just as vunerable tbh) but not looking to chop the spare-wheel well out which I had to do.

More piccies on the way...

car_guy143

Nov 9, 2008
Leyland, Lancs, UK
Hi :wave:

Yeah it's the bottom half of a TT bumper grafted onto the original Toledo bumper and the rub-strips filled out - lots of time, hassle, and bodyfiller ..... not for me though, just my local bodyshop

There's another thread I'm going to go find now where someone's done the same at home using fibreglass instead of filler (both just as vunerable tbh) but not looking to chop the spare-wheel well out which I had to do.

More piccies on the way...

Cool, looking forward to see these pictures and the other thread if you can dig it out. Personally i wouldn't want to lose my spare wheel to be honest, but it looks great :)

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
LOL It's not actually as extreme as it sounds - I got an 18" space-saver spare wheel out of a ..... S3, R32 :confused: (I've actually no idea which cars these came with) and tucked it away at the back of the boot, flanked by the roofbars and various bits of emergency kit and there's still more than enough roof for daily use.

Can't find the other thread now, but here are the other pics -

22552350009_large.jpg
22552350008_large.jpg

7026070131_large.jpg
7026070130_large.jpg

22552350038_large.jpg

V5power

Exhaust

T11EWL, was the exhaust from a TT as well? As I was wondering whether a custom made rear section from somewhere like Longlife could run a pipe round without the need to lose the spare wheel space. Cheers

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, just a standard 225 (twin pipe) backbox

Trying to avoid the wheel well isn't really feasible - I would have done if I could, but the trouble you have is you've either got to split it and run the exhaust along the rear beam to o/s of the boot - under the fuel tank! - or you'd have to fabricate some kind of S-bend that runs along the rear crash beam behind the bumper (which would then melt and fall off)

If you stay at the standard ride height you could probably sling something underneath the car, but it'd be pretty vulnerable to speedhumps etc

V5power

exhaust

Good point, well made :rolleyes: oh well, at least i know what needs to be done if i ever get that far, which may be difficult as I need to sell the car cos the wife says i can't sell the baby :headhurt:

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
Other TT modded bumper owner here! :D

here is my thread...
my mod wasn't to hard from a body perspective, however plumbing up the exhaust is going to be harder than TIIEWL's. Got a quote for £100 to sort it, everything else keeps getting in the way though.

Clicky

DavidBannon626

Here`s a Site

W W W . nicedeals . C O . U K
THATS WERE I GOT MY ANGEL LIGHTS FOR MY SEAT TOLEDO (05).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.