SEAT UK: for gods sake, where do I go next???

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
i'm having same prob with seat cust services at the mo. all i'm waiting for is a brake line for my lcr only prob is i've been waiting since 17 july part not in country. spoke to seat uk cust service basically they don't care have said it's supposedly on back order and that it's down to me to get a new part. was told on fri last week by the manager she'd make a call n call me back, no supprise not call'd. if i delt with customers in this way at work i would've been sack'd. so much for customer services.

yak00

i'm having same prob with seat cust services at the mo. all i'm waiting for is a brake line for my lcr only prob is i've been waiting since 17 july part not in country. spoke to seat uk cust service basically they don't care have said it's supposedly on back order and that it's down to me to get a new part. was told on fri last week by the manager she'd make a call n call me back, no supprise not call'd. if i delt with customers in this way at work i would've been sack'd. so much for customer services.

I too am very dissapointed with SEAT UK, almost a 'we don't care take it up with the dealership attitude'. Have asked to be called back on around 5-6 different occations but not a single call back !. If i'd known the after sales service would be so poor I would not have bought a SEAT and certainly not spent £18k on the car.

lsw

Apr 3, 2007
bedfordshire
hi

know exactly what your saying ................i bought a cupra in march when the new one came out ,the car i love ..... but the aftersales service is far from what it should be
and all seat uk say is take it up with the dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!like you i would never have bought a seat knowing then what i know NOW............

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise