seat uk Recall

Chambers Cupra

Revo'd stage two and SPS
Jul 3, 2009
rugby
Has anyone been to there local dealer for the recall to check the? vaccum pipe for the brake servo?
if so how long did it take and what did they say?
:confused::shrug:

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Dont use spur garage in wimbledon! Dropped mine off there for the work to be done, went for a walk. Then about 25mins later i see my car at the traffic lights with a spotty little trainee grease monkey giving it the beans off the lights. Not impressed. Complained and i got a full valet inside and out and 2 free bottles of g12 coolant!

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
Dont use spur garage in wimbledon! Dropped mine off there for the work to be done, went for a walk. Then about 25mins later i see my car at the traffic lights with a spotty little trainee grease monkey giving it the beans off the lights. Not impressed. Complained and i got a full valet inside and out and 2 free bottles of g12 coolant!

bloody hell what a piss take that is!!

danny mk3 cupra

Jun 10, 2009
recall

Do you have to take your car back when recalls are issued? nearest seat dealer nearly an hour away think! (lancaster)

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Dear All
Phoned SEAT UK, 0500 222 222
Gave them my VIN
They determined it is effected by the recall.
Dealerships have access to same system, so don't need a letter (often to go to previous owners etc..)

Got mine booked no problems to Leicester Francis SEAT dealership, recall reference 47S3

Turns out that it also hadn't recieved coil pack upgrade, so the cloud has a silver lining, they'll do this at the same time.

Hope this helps Leicester owners!

^ From the thread I posted a link to earlier^

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.