SEAT unveils Ibiza ST concept

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
seat have done this to their mk3 ibiza in the past...i see a few on my way into uni every day, they were based on the old golf estate and looked really wrong (sorry to say, as did the golf's)

i don't believe there's a need for such a small sized estate in any market...if you want an estate you obviously need room so get a proper one, like the exeo st, where everyone is comfortable (i'm on about the tight legroom in the rear of the ibizas)

Leonidas

seat have done this to their mk3 ibiza in the past...i see a few on my way into uni every day, they were based on the old golf estate and looked really wrong (sorry to say, as did the golf's)

i don't believe there's a need for such a small sized estate in any market...if you want an estate you obviously need room so get a proper one, like the exeo st, where everyone is comfortable (i'm on about the tight legroom in the rear of the ibizas)

Or maby people might see that that its as big as a leon for not much more than an ibiza

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001

i'm on my second small estate and they are very very useful.

Leonidas

Wat kind do ya hav now J. Would ya consider the ST when it comes....?