SEAT unveils its future design language, for the first time in Spain, at the Barcelon

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
SEAT today has unveiled its future design language for the first time in Spain. At the Barcelona Motor Show, the carmaker is showing the IBE and the IBX, its two latest prototypes offering a sneak peek into SEAT’s new design language, technology and proposals for electro-mobility.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

Blake.

Not to keen if I'm honest it looks like one of those cars they made in the eighties as a "car of the future" - IE. What they thought cars would look like in 20 years with turbo thrusters and waffle sprockets.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
The owner of Alfa has made it clear that Alfa is not for sale. Everything however, has a price...................................

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
i think the 4x4 look's a bit ford kugaish which ain't a bad thing and i can see where you coming from poverty about saying to good bye to SEAT from what i've seen on the internet SEAT is the worst company VAG own's it doesn't make any money and maybe that's because it get's what is left from the VAG part's bin once VW,Audi and Skoda have been throught it

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I doubt FIAT will ever sell Alfa to VAG, and it would be a huge huge loss to the motoring world if a mostly boring company were going to get their hands on one of the most enthralling brands.

As for new SEAT stuff......... I cant see myself buying any SEAT from 2005 onwards in all honesty, I'd have the Octavia over the leon, the Polo over the Ibiza etc

EmDee

Omnishambolic
I doubt FIAT will ever sell Alfa to VAG, and it would be a huge huge loss to the motoring world if a mostly boring company were going to get their hands on one of the most enthralling brands.

As for new SEAT stuff......... I cant see myself buying any SEAT from 2005 onwards in all honesty, I'd have the Octavia over the leon, the Polo over the Ibiza etc

nail -> head

Sad really, I used to love SEATs I really don't see why they can't compete with Alfa. VAG clearly just dont get it.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.