Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

SeatCuora.net Revo Dealer??

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3' started by Jordan Neill, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Jordan Neill

Jordan Neill Member

Hi Guys

I was wondering if we had a revo dealer on our site that could post some items for me. Or does anyone know anyone who works for them? I live in jersey and don't have a dealer on island. Im wanting a couple of parts including the lower Torque mount which i have read is the best. Unless you can suggest otherwise. cheers.

2. theoldboy

theoldboy Senior Member

Jordan ask Badger5 as they do revo https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/badger5.138/

Revo used to be a sponsor but appear to have left now. I use the following email address sales@revotechnik.com when asking questions.

Otherwise try the local Revo dealer on the mainland near you or Revo Web Site.

Don't think many people go for the Revo one (I have and very happy with it but have the engine mounts as well) I think the most commone one is 034 Motorsport Dogbone check out https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/dog-bone-mount-again.447381/ if you want more info.

#2 theoldboy, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Jordan Neill likes this.
  3. Jordan Neill

Jordan Neill Member

Cheers buddy,

I think I've found a site that can deliver progressive parts. Hoping I can pick a few things from then in one go. Res delete and possible induction. Still reading around for peoples opinions on best induction and if tip is needed etc. Badger had one for the s3 and was amazing. I know you've had a few but the racing line 600 looks best so far. Just expensive with all other parts like tip and turbo muffler etc.

4. theoldboy

theoldboy Senior Member

Good news, I would agree the R600 what most people say is the best.

Glad you found somewhere to get what you need.

Jordan Neill likes this.