SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Cracking day only got 3 runs but what a laugh. Weather was great and everyone enjoyed themselves! Next for me is a set of 18's and slicks :p

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Its a 2.0TSi with a K04 conversion. Awesome car and really quick.

It was an awesome day all in and great turn out. Awesome weather too!

Thanks to all at Revo and Crail for making it possible!

Rob - Don't worry about it mate. Hope everything is ok. Family first always :)

Thanks Al, yes everyone is ok, daughter ended up with concussion after slipping and falling, banged her head.

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Cheers min - Drove the Revo Scirocco yesterday and beat Simon Smails 555bhp Focus RS in the final.

The rear seats were still in the Scirocco and it had 1/2 tank of fuel and road tyres. A 12 was there if I went on a diet and the car had better tyres :)

^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Only playing matey, glad you all had such a good day, gutted I couldn't make it but work screwed it up for me!:cry:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I hear ya - my work screwed up the 12's with the increased waist line :lol:

We will need to get something else arranged soonish - give me a call when you get home :)

Last edited:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Was a good day. Managed 14 runs all in. Its bloody harder than I thought getting off the line without spinning the wheels, not done it in over 6yrs lol, need a lot more practice. They also said I was driving a Seat Ibiza, numpties lol.

Still managed to get fastest Leon of the day and 6th fastest Revo fwd car so pretty happy with that.

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Ah that old chestnut ;) didn't Brad run a 12.6 though? Plus he was crawling it off the line:p

There was a 12 in the old dog just getting use to launching the 4wd off the line. Yeah he did mate bit more pratice launching and I wil be in mid 12's to lol. And revo's s5 was in the 12's to.

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
I'm disappointed Cuprat you've had it for at least 9 months and haven't mastered the launch ;-). You just need to forget how much the clutch kits costs and go for it.... lol. Say me running a £140 eBay special :)

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
He fairly launched the other night min - 4 folk up and spinning all four tubes. Sounded mint too!

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
He fairly launched the other night min - 4 folk up and spinning all four tubes. Sounded mint too!

It did :) I attempted a smiliair scenario against some old b*****d in a hire car. Needles to say i humped my clutch, pedal to floor and no gears. Mikee should have it sorted for me coming back onshore :D

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.