SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back

SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers - what would you be looking to order when available?

• Red (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Syphon Will there be a sales stand at the meet lol maybe with a gig t shirt sort of thing which shows the tour date on the back and an awesome picture on the front lol

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
:cheeky:

Attachments

• store-tease.jpg
    store-tease.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 109

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'd like to throw an idea in...

If one person from every local meet gets an order and then the local meet happens and people get their stickers... The local meets start up again and the admin only have to send to a handful or people instead of lots...

I still want a few more me thinks and I'd like to get a few meets going even if I have to travel...

Cheers

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I'd like to throw an idea in...

If one person from every local meet gets an order and then the local meet happens and people get their stickers... The local meets start up again and the admin only have to send to a handful or people instead of lots...

I still want a few more me thinks and I'd like to get a few meets going even if I have to travel...

Cheers

Well up for a meet in the north west, I’ve never been to one and love the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I didn’t make the meet because of work commitments but I’m still after a couple of stickers, I thought they were being sorted out so we could purchase them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
As above guys. I will have something sorted soon. Needed to get the meet out of the way and day job is busy right now. Give me a couple of weeks.

Like the idea of getting local meets back off the ground. @paddy6789 has offered to help out with that.

Scott

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: paddy6789

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Are you NW as in Manchester region or the REAL NW as in Cumbria.

I’m in Preston (no judgement please) :)

But, I’ll travel for a meet. Everything seems to be down south, so if we can get a decent meet arranged up here, and show up those Focus RS/Golf R boys, then we are on to a winner!