SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back

SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers - what would you be looking to order when available?

• Red (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
UPDATE TO THREAD:

Stickers are now available to purchase online

Picture of mine.
sticker.jpg

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Syphon Can you confirm for myself who seems to be an idiot the differences of internal and external?

Is internal with a sticky back and external for sticking on windows (like the one you've shown) This may seem obvious but my simple brain is unable to fathom as one would assume an external sticker would just get whooped by cleaning...

I apologise in advance haha :ban:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
@Syphon Can you confirm for myself who seems to be an idiot the differences of internal and external?

Is internal with a sticky back and external for sticking on windows (like the one you've shown) This may seem obvious but my simple brain is unable to fathom as one would assume an external sticker would just get whooped by cleaning...

I apologise in advance haha :ban:

They are classed by the supplier as near permanent, meaning they are not going to come off in a hurry. You'll likely need to use a credit card or similar to carefully pick them off.

The internal version is simply a white sticker with the print reversed so the sticky side is shown through the glass.

Hope that makes sense.

Scott

Reactions: Jimbobcook

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Stickers look good Scott.:clap:

Always like to go with the external ones, as once purchased a car which must of had stickers fitted on the inside. Could still make out the imprint of the sticker which was exactly in the same place that the rear heated windscreen matrix was broken. :censored:The garage I purchased the car from must of removed the sticker and part of the matrix with it. Ended up having to fit a brand new rear windscreen:scary:
I now avoid sticking anything on the inside, especially over or near the rear windscreen heater matrix as can cause a shed load of problems if you want to later remove it. Just thought I would mention it to warn others to be careful.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
[QUOTE-like ="Deano j1971, post: 4776416, member: 113845"]The sticker looks boss, I'd be interested in one.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

DingerUK

Apr 2, 2018
Pembrokeshire, Wales
Might be worth looking in to, it's a better idea for the internal stickers. Any scope to add a version with the strapline "uk's no 1 seat community?" it kinda explains why it's fitted to my seat Leon, probably get funny looks otherwise :blink:

They do. I've not explored that but can do. Only becomes cost effective when ordered in bulk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Syphon is it worth doing a site wide message for the people that don't read the forum rules and suggestions section lol although I assume UK only for now as its a local guy?

May get benefits if lots more people want them

Cheers

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Ok so yes we can get reusable internal ones. The forum won't let me add an additional option. Please post if you think the internal option would be of interest to you to give a rough idea.

To make it viable I need to be ordering at least 300 in one go of mixed types. I just need to know a) if there is enough interest b) what ratio of each type.

I'm going to get some samples made up in the next week.

Scott

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
As it's an almost one off I'd be happy to pay a little more if we don't have enough people. By the looks of the poll it doesn't look like we're even close...

If this turns out to be a pain in the butt can you release the font and size etc and people can hunt out their own so at least we look the same to a degree...

Cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.