SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back

SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers - what would you be looking to order when available?

• Red (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So Revo stage 1 is £599 + vat (718.80) gives you + 70 bhp (just as an aside the old 280 has + 95 but hey ho.

seatcupra.net stickers @ +20 bhp so you only need to buy 4 stickers and no other hardware required or do you need the splitter as well :)

APR / REVO / BLACK Box's need to start worrying
I recommend you have the splitter, just to keep everything nice and tidy. I think the maximum amount of stickers is about 4 without overloading the car.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm useless with pics on here, I always attach them as files rather than hosting and posting.
I find the forum way is very good, just make sure your pics are less than 1mb (I use a picture resizer app on my phone)

Hit the upload file button
2018-08-28 10_45_03-SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back _ Page 7 _ SEATCupra.net Forums.jpg

Select your picture then they show just below the post body you just click where you want the image and click on Full Image
2018-08-28 10_45_36-SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back _ Page 7 _ SEATCupra.net Forums.jpg

That should be all you need...

Reactions: Syphon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Well added my extra 10bhp sticker and looking forward to taking the car out to see what that extra bhp gives me

76178e8bb9afba636fdf9860d394ce4e.jpg

Just got to give the car a good wash now.
I always thought it was 20bhp extra for the sticker...

How dare you send in a picture of a dirty car haha when I look back in the mirror I always forget what mirrors do as I think I put the sticker on backwards as I can read it fine in the car haha

Reactions: Legojon and Syphon

afcajax73

Jun 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
I find the forum way is very good, just make sure your pics are less than 1mb (I use a picture resizer app on my phone)

Hit the upload file button
View attachment 1416
Select your picture then they show just below the post body you just click where you want the image and click on Full Image
View attachment 1417

That should be all you need...
that's awesome thanks mate,

i'll give it a go after I've cleaned the car at the weekend.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.