Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

SEAT's approach to "standard spec"

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3 (2012-2020)' started by Brackett, May 24, 2019.

1. CupraNJ

CupraNJ Active Member

In a LHD car they would be close to the steering wheel, so you wouldn't have to reach over to use them. I use the buttons a fair bit to swap between the car system and Android Auto.

2. Yern

Yern Active Member

I hate the fact that the only 'bulb' in my Leon FR is a cig-dimp lumens reverse lamp bulb. Ok I have the parking aid display but there is a low wall on the left when reversing which I would like to see in the mirrors when its dark. Bright LED rear foglamp on the right, why not fit a bright LED reverse light on the left?

3. daniel_ley

daniel_ley Active Member

Ha yep! This annoys me no end, I genuinely don't know why they made every single other exterior light LED except the reverse one?!

4. Marve

Marve Active Member

My Mk1 Leon had gas struts. I think it falls into the category of the spare wheel concept though. It's nice to have, but when they looked at how often your average punter opened their bonnet / changed to a spare tyre, there seemed little point in spending the money there. Granted with the spare wheel it is about weight as well and meeting emission targets. Well maybe the gas struts weight more as well...

5. Hemo83

Hemo83 Active Member

My mk7 golf GTD’s glovebox locked, but my mk7.5 GTD’s glovebox doesn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddmanout likes this.