Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Second year service

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk6 (2017-present)' started by Matty_mk6FR, May 15, 2020.

1. Matty_mk6FR

Matty_mk6FR Active Member

My Ibiza FR is due it’s “2nd year service” as it’s nearing 20,000 miles. I’m just curious as to what is actually done in the ‘interim’ service. I know it isn’t classed as a major service but more of a middle ground between the minor and major services

2. Misho

Misho Active Member

Nothing special, i was with mine month ago. They changed the oil, filter, + spark plugs . That´s all :). It should cost normally around 300-350€. I paid 250€ without filters, coz i have K&N already + cabine filter was new.

Mine have 2 years 55 000 km, and spark plugs seems to have some problem at cold stard, so i felt change immediatelly. (I got some error on 4th valve, due to bad spark plug) After service, car is as a new :).

That was my last warranty service, and other service i will be doing my myself ;)...

3. bmibmc

bmibmc Active Member

Just oil and oil filter in my case. Also, technician said inspection has been done. I saw car battery report. 18500Km. I had changed cabin filter myself but returned VW one prior to service. I expected air filter to be changed but it wasn't. Not sure whether I should do it myself...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk