Sedox Performance? Known to anybody?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
So will you be contacting Marshall over the terrible remap he had and also the very poor service he received from the SEDOX representative that he paid to do the work?

Don't think they'll be doing that mate.
Completely useless outfit.

That comment from sedox made me laugh!!!
Contact us by email and if we can't fob you off some more with our technical jargon (bull$hit)
We'll then tell you to contact company house and hopefully you'll go away.

I'm 100% happy this has came out again because it totally backs my findings.
I've imputed my details in the software checker and awaiting a response.

If you love your car and want to make it slower or noisy or just be a bag of $hite take it to see Dave,

Last edited:

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
Marshall, seeing Your signature right now, I would just like to state that I did over 400 cars as a Sedox Performance Dealer (connected to Norway) and not had a single warranty claim. I am a very satisfied Dealer, the solutions and support is top notch so I really am sad to see this name being used like that in UK :(

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Marshall, seeing Your signature right now, I would just like to state that I did over 400 cars as a Sedox Performance Dealer (connected to Norway) and not had a single warranty claim. I am a very satisfied Dealer, the solutions and support is top notch so I really am sad to see this name being used like that in UK :(

I was just thinking that when I noticed your signature.
It's Sedox Sunderland I've had issues with and will alter my signature to show this.
It's all about customer service and overall satisfaction which you obviously achieve.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Top marks to fokusicar!! Sedox could do with more of your feel for customer service.

Thanks for stepping up and representing YOUR dealership/shop and the quality you back.

I have no doubt Sedox Norway can deliver some cracking maps. If I were in Croatia, I'd probably feel comfortable having a Sedox map from you.

See what a little customer focus can do? :)

pazzywazzy

I have read this thread and I think that some comments from Sedox need to be made.

Pazzywazzy - I have read your comments and although I believe many of the things you have written not to be true I would ask you to contact us by email so that we can find out what happened in your case and see if any resolution can be made, please tell us your name and registration number along with a date from a receipt that you have, and why you did not ask Sedox UK to help you if you did have any concerns at the time instead of refusing to return the car and then trying unsucessfuly to get your bank to return the money, they agreed with our response which was the car should be returned to the place the work was carried out to be checked. If there was a fault it would have been fixed. We tune thousands of cars and not every car is perfect first time (no tuner can claim this) but I don't agree that going to other garages and tuner to be sold more and more software was the best way you could have dealt with the situation please contact us:

[email protected]

We will not get into an online argument with anyone on a forum as they generally bring out the worst in people so that is all we will say on here about the matter.

Schnazzle - Please read carefully the reply you were sent, your software is made using our Sedox base software, but looking into it further you also have DPF removal software and stage 2 mapping that was customised to your car for your requirements, the base software used is Sedox stage 1 software. Again a lot of what you have written such as Sedox UK should be sued and criminal activites/fraud happening is again why we will not get into an online argument as it seems to have brought out the worst in you, in many other posts you have written very good things about the Sedox remap you have on your car. if you need any further explanations please contact us on the email address above.

As fokusicar has already mentioned, Sedox dealers carry out their work in a professional manner, with thousands of satisfied customers every year and if things need to be put right in both of these cases, they will.

David, assuming it's you? Are you the same David who in the end ignored my emails? & recorded delivery letter? Requesting funds off you to have the cars corrected by ecotech, You did speak to Simon at ecotech did you not? you would have know you mistake would you not? Did you not read my letter saying why i didn't want to return the cars??? If you would of made good will gesture i would have accepted that, But NO. Why do you need my reg & details etc? you know who i am, as you kindly pointed out 'trying unsuccessfully to get my bank to return the money' About as unsuccessful as your remaps then. Its a good job we have these forums as customer can warn other customer of bad experiences, I think you will find getting ripped off brings out the worst in people, of course your going to say you will sort it out on here so people can see how honorable you are, BUT i will email you as requested AGAIN with my details. Thanks.

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
Top marks to fokusicar!! Sedox could do with more of your feel for customer service.

Thanks for stepping up and representing YOUR dealership/shop and the quality you back.

I have no doubt Sedox Norway can deliver some cracking maps. If I were in Croatia, I'd probably feel comfortable having a Sedox map from you.

See what a little customer focus can do? :)

Thanks Shnazzle, that means a lot. I'm not representing my shop or anything private here, but just the brand I represent and believe in. I am in tuning business for 8 or more years now, and after working with some "famous" tuner companies I found my piece with Sedox guys. I did not believe how things can be different and more casual...

This is why I had to react on this as I just know this is not right.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Just to be clear. I have no intention to take any steps towards Sedox. As I have said a lot of times; I got a good map and great service. Just very disappointed that I don't have what I thought I had.
But I can see how the argument for a "custom" map works here. So let's take me out of the equation and focus on those with broken cars haha

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
My check of authentic software has returned.

Sedox say that my software was 100% NOT GENUINE!!!!!!!
They say that that dealer didn't request any software for a Golf GTD CR170 during the whole month of March!!!!
Funny that another gtd was done the same day I was there.
So as I thought I was running a Dave special car killing map and not a Sedox performance map.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
That is not Sedox, but a Dealer. Lets try not think of these things as equal.

Funny - because someone purporting to represent both the UK & Norway emailed us yesterday claiming people were from Colorado & demanding the thread be deleted

Smells fishy to me

Someone isn't telling the truth - and I can't decide who

Subject: User: PazzyWazzy
Date: 13 December 2013 20:41:51 GMT
To: "@seatcupra.net" <@seatcupra.net>, Sedox Support <[email protected]>

Hi,

This email is being sent by Sedox Performance in the UK and also from Sedox Performance (International) in Norway who has been copied in on the conversation.

It has been brought to our attention that a user called PazzyWazzy has made a membership on your site and made lots of wild claims and accusations, he has also made the same post on many other forums, all of which have removed his posts after checking the IP address and claimed location after it seems that they are making these posts from Colorado.

We have logged their IP address after the same user tried to spam our website as well as tried to open various accounts for different forums and newsletters etc... under our email address, as well as we believe trying to log onto your forum last night using our username, we got an email saying that someone had tried to reset our password.

We are carrying out an investigation into these matters and would appreciate if you could remove this thread until we work out what the facts are, all other forums have done so when this spam has been reported.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4323760

Sedox is an international brand with many dealers and one has already posted on that thread, it would not be fair for anyone to damage our brand, especially as the facts are not yet known.

Best regards,

www.sedox-performance.co.uk
www.sedox-performance.com
UK - 0191*****
Norway - 0047*****

Last month from the same email address I received this

Hi Guys,

My Name is Hanje and I am a Manager here at Sedox Performance International. I write to ask for your help with a member of your forum that uses a signature with defamatory talk about our company and would appreciate if you could edit or even better and remove this. Here is the link, the users name is Marshall:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3827710

We have worked with him for a long time along with our dealer in the UK trying to help him but despite all of our efforts he has decided to speak badly of us, despite him owing us for a lot of time and money that we spent on his car that he did not pay us for.

As you can read, English is not my first language so I hope that this all makes sense!

Thank you

Hanje
Manager
Sedox Performance

Best regards,

David
Tech support manager
www.sedox-performance.co.uk
0191 *****

My reply :)

Hanje

We're not here to fight your battles - I would suggest that if you think the comment he has made is defamatory, you should discuss with him directly.

I would also suggest that discussing the non payment of invoices with third parties (us) is not appropriate either.

We don't know the details of the relationships with your customer, and cannot act as your censor or customer service department.

Regards

Mark

Like I said, someone isn't telling the truth

Last edited:

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Funny - because someone purporting to represent both the UK & Norway emailed us yesterday claiming people were from Colorado & demanding the thread be deleted

Smells fishy to me

Thank you from bringing this matter to my attention.

As for me not paying an invoice:lol:

I paid them £384 to ruin my car.

Labour for what? Removing the undertray and losing my fixings and sending me on my way with a car extremely low on power and going in to limp home.

Nice touch.

Regarding my signature I originally made that statement with the hope they may try and resolve my issue but that never happened.

I've just checked and PazzyWazzy's comment on the other forum hasn't been deleted either as stated.

Glad to see your no push over mOrk

Last edited:

fokusicar

Getting the job done.

Smells fishy to me

m0rk, I am very glad You have pasted this here as there is no "Hanje" in Sedox Performance NORWAY, and there never was a Hanje. Also, all employes of Sedox NORWAY talk perfect English, as they use it the whole day, every day talking to their customers.

I believe now You understand what is happening here, as I won't let these false statements any more. Can You please tell me from which email You received that? The only legit e-mails from Sedox Performance HQ are [email protected] and [email protected].

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
All the emails we get about 'Sedox' are from hotmail, or outlook domains.

Very fishy

I would like an email from the 'real' Sedox though, so I can help differentiate between them.

Reading the UK site, and I quote "Sedox Performance UK is part of the Sedox Performance Group"

However, on Companies house there is neither. Only SEDOX PERFORMANCE LTD who've been in business little over a year (19/11/2012)

Odd, as there's no 'group' listed which would be normal practice

pazzywazzy

Yes it's me PAZZYWAZZY, I am a genuine customer from wrexham uk, Not a scammer or a stranger to the truth and defiantly NOT from Colorado, COLORADO HA HA HA HA, **** wish i was maybe a bit warmer there than here. Just somebodies cheap shot to shut me up.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.