Sedox Performance? Known to anybody?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
This is something You should communicate with the company who sold You a product claiming is made by Sedox Performance. :(

Been there tried that and got fed up trying.
Sedox performance should maybe have a shake up of its Dealer list.
At least that would be some kind of justice.

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
I will not be satisfied until there is no Sedox in it :D

But speaking sincerely I am not here to talk bad about anyone, I am not here to say who got fulled by who... That is not on me, I am not the one to judge. I just wanted to let people know this is not how it should be and I can only hope that over time Sedox will regain a good name in UK, as it should be.

Last edited:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
I will not be satisfied until there is no Sedox in it :D

But speaking sincerely I am not here to talk bad about anyone, I am not here to say who got fulled by who... That is not on me, I am not the one to judge. I just wanted to let people know this is not how it should be and I can only hope that over time Sedox will regain a good name in UK, as it should be.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
From now on please check the Dealer list for new dealers or resellers. For now You can ask for a Sedox Remap here:

resellers.jpg

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Bascially PDT Tuning are a dealer of Sedox performance software, but they are tinkering with Stage1 maps adding DPF delete software etc to them so actually in the end they aren't Sedox software because they are alot different that what left the software calibrates.

I would say looking at this thread that "sedoxuk" and all of the emails you have received from "Sedox" are actually from PDT Tuning.

Unfortunately the outcome is now that Sedox have taken the bashing rather than the real company behind the "hybrid" software PDT Tuning.

Looking at the dealer section of the Sedox website, PDT aren't listed any more.

Last edited:

pazzywazzy

On my receipt they trade as sedox performance, go on there web site & its 'sedox Performance and Prestige car centre They were p d tuning before that.

Then you got sedox performance in Norway who are genuine and supply to dealers. ( sedox sunderland are no longer listed as dealers) . This is the way i see it, unless anybody no's any different? :shrug:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Sedox Performance Ltd are registered with companies house since November but the registered address is London, so maybe the registered LTD company are nothing to do with "Sedox UK"

as far as I can see on http://www.sedox-performance.co.uk/

There is no mention of "Dave's company" anymore all the contact us and address's are for Norway.

So maybe Sedox HQ have taken back the Sedox name in the UK

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Nice email from Sedox arrived in the week

Sedox said:
Dear Mark from SeatCupra.net,

we would like to thank You for focusing our attention to some improper things happening with our main British dealer. We would have never found out about false impersonations and statements being done in our name if it weren't for You and Your forum. It is a shame we didn't find out about this sooner, we will now focus on rebuilding our name on British market and try finding a Dealer who will represent what we stand for.

Once more thank You, and if we can help in any way please let us know.

Have a successful day!
--

Best Regards

Sedox Support
Tel. +47 90916585
SEDOX Performance As
Nikkelveien 10
4313 Sandnes
Norway

SEDOX Performance - more Performance in your car
www.sedox-performance.com

Last edited: