Sedox Performance? Known to anybody?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Unless you could prove that it was sold to you as a SEXOX performance map and what you got is a Dave Appleby special?

How come it wasn't done at BFT like your golf?

Last edited:

maxitrol

Andy
Mar 5, 2010
Sorry bloody phone-not mine done thier as John does mine,Just wondering if people who had thier car done by Dave take to a authorised Sedox dealer to get the map checked to see.if the map is gen or Dave own

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Sedox HQ have already confirmed it wasn't supplied by them as complete software, Dave has then said above it was a base map from Sedox which has been changed (therefore as far as im concerned its not Sedox software)

I have a ROM on my phone which is based on the genuine samsung firmware but its rooted and changed... would you that is still genuine samsung? No.

Only way i can see of getting money back is to take it to a small claims court.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Except that Sedox isn't a UK registered trademark, so nobody can claim rights to it.

And as a 'genuine' Sedox file could be described as being supplied by 'Sedox UK' - I can't see you succeeding.

Shame really

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Best option would be a Small Claims application, as it'll cost them more to defend than pay out IMO

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Well I'm pleased its all out in the open.
It backs up the hassle I had with them, mine was meant to be a basic stage 1 Sedox performance map with no alterations but after using the software check it wasn't a genuine map either.
My invoice says Sedox performance on it too.
Moved on now and as it all seems sorted I think I'll delete my signature.
The scammers have been rumbled at last.

pazzywazzy

Yes, had us all taken in, I tried to get money back thought my credit card (MBNA) but unfortunately they sided with Mr Appleby. If I would have done it sooner may have won. You live & learn. Will be f*****g the MBNA card off as soon as it's paid for.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.