Seen one yet?

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
ive seen a dark metallic red (dakota red??) driving through finedon (that village seems to be a SEAT hotspot) looked really good, i think the owner had put the cream leather pack on it as i noticed a creamy dashboard colour with the larger alloys.

There's also a black one in my town

v5er

Feb 18, 2007
Lancs.
I've finally seen one on the road (Leeds) and like buses another one came along a few days later in a different location(Warrington)

Dark colours definitely suit this car better IMO.

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
One overtook me on the M58 the other day - looked alight and had more presence than I though it would. Still needs more to make me want one though.

dh00001

Aug 11, 2009
saw one out on the road first time today! was a black sport on the m69. very nice

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Hello Phillharris68,
I have a silver ST, & I am in Rushden. Very pleased with it

howdy, i will have to keep an eye out for you up and down the a6, lovly looking cars the ST i was having a poke around one in the Northants dealer the other week, god forbid i end up with a family i have found me wheels, which engine spec did u go with??

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hello Philharris.
If you were in the dealer that does Alfa's & Fiats as well, (N'ton) the ST you had a poke around in was more than likely mine!! Its a grey/silver colour, with leather seats. It is the 170tdi, although it is Bluefinned now to 200bhp. Got it 2/9/09