Seen one yet?

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
i havent seen any at all athough by me i dont see many seats, if i do they're usually leons lately

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Seen a fair few locally in Aberdeen, either black or silver. Also spotted a Tourer on the motorway down to Edinburgh, looks nice methinks :D

Knockhill have carried on their use of SEATs too, was down there last weekend and alongside the mk2 LCs and a Bamma they had a couple of silver Exeos :)

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Hello Philharris.
If you were in the dealer that does Alfa's & Fiats as well, (N'ton) the ST you had a poke around in was more than likely mine!! Its a grey/silver colour, with leather seats. It is the 170tdi, although it is Bluefinned now to 200bhp. Got it 2/9/09

:whistle: yeh it was silver so could well have been yours, lovely car, the build quality is much imporved over the toledo, very well kitted as well.

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hello Philharris,

I am very pleased with it. Ok, it isnt as fast as my old K1 Leon, which had 300bhp, but this cruises round effortlessly in top gear, quiet, better sprung & much more economically too!

Havent seen another one at all yet myself.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
hiya stupra
yeh they are very rare, i've seen a few of the saloons, a couple of black ones in kettering, silver in northampton and a red one parked up in bedford. Its a shame there arent more around but i think people are put off by the badge and would still rather spend the extra £5k-£10k premium for the german badge.

then again, the lack of them is a good thing, a sign of exclusivity.

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
I saw the first one about 3-4 weeks ago. Here are some pics

Since then i have seen and test driven only one more. I was not impressed.

PhilOfCas

Nov 2, 2006
The capital of Yorkshire
pulled into Seat dealer earlier today and saw what i thought was a lovely Audi Avant, i thought 'what's an Audi doing here ?, that looks proper nice', it was an Exeo ST, white, large alloys, fully red tdi badge, it looked the mutts nuts :funk:, there's a saloon at work in black, again, large alloys, a few sporty touches here and there, must admit, i, for one, am totally sold :D, well done SEAT/VW

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Seen a few (3 or 4) on my travels, one had a pop at me coming down the slip road onto the M1 lol, bye bye :wave: Fairly nice looking car but don't think I would have one myself.

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
I saw a nice looking black one in the village this morning. Didn't look to see what spec it was as it was parked like an arse on the pavement causing an obstruction.:rolleyes:

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
I spoke to soon, i saw one this morning. big black one, looked quite nice. looks too much like an ibiza at the front, from the side it looks very audi like (although i know its based on one) still a nice car though

chrispy

Just taken delivery of a SE 143bhp, pxed a Spec Ed Altea.
First impressions, really quiet to drive, well speced, comfortable, more when i have driven it properly, but first impresions are good.

Chris

DustPuppy

Late reply, but still.

I live in Stockholm, Sweden, and just last week i saw a ST owned by a Car Rental company.
(I think it was Europecar)

Mo.IE

havent seen any in dublin except at the dealer
was black right before the official launch back in december
shame not alot on the road in here..... yet! =D

v5er

Feb 18, 2007
Lancs.
I'm not sold on the Exeo yet - only because of the exterior styling. Why they have to botch their saloon styling I don't know. :rolleyes:

sdb123

Hi all :)

I had my first ever sighting of an Exeo today (10 plate, Black Magic). I thought it was an A4 at first glance so had to double-take when I saw the Seat badge on the grille.

I have to be honest and admit I didn't even know Seat produced this model until this morning! :redface:

I've been looking into my next (company) car and was undecided on a Leon FR TDI or A3 Black Edition (TDI) - I really wanted a saloon but with a good base package and an economical return for a not extortionate amount of money. The A4 was just a stretch too far however after a bit of research the Exeo is definitely in the frame!

Steve

Thyper

Seen my first one. Stepped out of my office, in central london, yesterday at 3pm and low and behold there was a Black Exeo ST SE (KV59***) sitting at a set of lights:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members