Seen one yet?

cde

Have any of you noticed people doing a double take when they go past? I think a lot of people reckon you're an unmarked copper too especially if you're sitting at 60 at night on the motorway when they can see the xenons too - on my 4 hour journey up the A1 last night I had very, very few people fly past - they were all pretty much sticking to 70 - unheard of when I've been driving other cars!

I think it's the blacked out black estate with xenons that gives people the 'unmarked rozzer?' shivers!

Tangit

Jun 11, 2010
Staffs
www.tangit.co.uk
Well funny you mention Police cars.

I think Staffs POlice force have bought a couple of Exeos i have now seen two unmarked cars one in Newcastle Under lyme and one in Stoke on Trent. Newcastle one was Gun metal grey and Stoke was Black magic. Unsure of the specs etc but when i spoke to so Police officers i work with they were unsure.

Other than those which i saw this week ive not seen any others in the 6 weeks ive had mine

Has anyone else seen any unmarked Exeos as Police cars?

Andy_B

Followed a dark red ST down the M4 to Swansea last Wednesday about 4:30pm ...thats the third in 3 weeks

Tangit

Jun 11, 2010
Staffs
www.tangit.co.uk
Spotted a Black Magic saloon in Tesco Longton Stoke on Trent. Its that rare to see one we walked to that one in stead of my car lol i was confused when the remote wouldnt unlock it lol. It was only parked a few cars away from mine to

chrispy

Spotted my twin Thursday morning on M25, first saloon Exeo i have actualy seen on the road in almost a years ownership (20k miles).

Chris

Tangit

Jun 11, 2010
Staffs
www.tangit.co.uk
thats interesting, i wonder how many more Police forces have bought them. i have now seen 2 Police cars, 1 black saloon and a white st in stoke on trent. i have also seen a blacksaloon and a red saloon in Crewe. Seem to be gettn more popular