Seen one!

antnee

Has anyone else yet?

Saw one on a flatbed truck going north on the M1 yesterday.

Look pretty nice

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Yes, I saw one about two weeks ago on a transporter with a load of audis and skodas on the M25.

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
I seen a black 09 last night. The manager of the local SEAT dealer was driving it. Looked good but don't know what model it was apart from being an oil burner.

Carcrazy

Myfriend owns it and i have experienced the driving too.

It is too good and it fulfills your requirements.

Scamps

Test drove a black 2.0 CR TDI 143bhp sport today. I drive a 2.0 TDI 140bhp Audi A4 (06 reg) as a company car, so I wanted to compare the two. The Exeo looks very good in the flesh, but not quite as good as the Audi. This could be because I'm used to the A4 and may change once I see more Exeos about.

The engine in the Exeo is smoother than the A4, but no major difference in power. Gearbox seems to have a shorter throw and the car drove & handled better than the A4 (allowing for the fact I had a salesman sat next to me!!!!! and couldn't chuck it about too much).
I also have to allow for the fact that my A4 has done 96,000miles and the demo hadn't done 500..........

Seats are very supportive, even in the SE model I sat in, in the showroom. Loads of standard kit.....Alloys, Arm rest, Bluetooth, Cruise, Multi function steering wheel, Trip computer across the range!

Interior was Audi quality bar the badge on the steering wheel, i.e among the best.

Having sold my Leon, there wasn't another Seat that I wanted to own, but this has now changed and I've already asked regarding swapping the company car scheme for a vehicle allowance.:D

I know people are cautious as it is an old design, but it is a very good, very well engineered, proven Audi design that should be reliable and looking at the specs vs price, I don't think you can go wrong.

Jon

Carcrazy

My friend owns one and i have tested also.

It is quite good

cuprabod

just seen one in stealers very nice are they based on an audi a4

antnee

My brother may be getting one as a company car now :) He went to the dealers on saturday and the salesman gave him the keys and said come back when your happy! :lol:

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Drove past one yesterday in silver. That colour doesn't do much for me on any car, but looked smart! Not over keen on the larger grill (as with the ibiza) as it remind me of a Skoda from a ditance. The rear end of the car look great though!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.