Service Indicator

sparks03

Nov 9, 2014
So

The Toledo approaches 12 months old and has just passed through its first service. What bothers me is that the service indicator hasn't been reset (used independent employing official parts)
Checked the handbook and it tells me the 0.0 reset button will help me. However as they value their £180 initial service no further info is given.

Does anyone know the correct sequence for deactivating the service warning? Holding the 0.0 button on pos. 2 ignition brings up four letters at the bottom left of the Maxidot. No idea what they mean!

irl_techie

Mar 8, 2015
So

The Toledo approaches 12 months old and has just passed through its first service. What bothers me is that the service indicator hasn't been reset (used independent employing official parts)
Checked the handbook and it tells me the 0.0 reset button will help me. However as they value their £180 initial service no further info is given.

Does anyone know the correct sequence for deactivating the service warning? Holding the 0.0 button on pos. 2 ignition brings up four letters at the bottom left of the Maxidot. No idea what they mean!

On my car on the Main Display when the car is stationary I have a Service Menu and Reset option there.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.