Service indicator

Martylew

Aug 18, 2018
l have a 2013 exeo sport tech, the type that has a built in sat nav. On the dash when I turn the ignition on it says service! I have serviced the car myself but cannot turn off service! I have been through the process fir erlier models and this doesn’t work. Does anyone know how I can get service! extinguished. Thank you.

Martylew

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you for the reply but I have done this and it doesn’t work. I previously had a 2011 Exeo and this procedure worked but on my 2013 Exeo the dash display is different and I can’t find a way of extinguishing the service word.

Feb 6, 2019
Try this
Fixed service Interval

Seat Exeo Fixed service Interval Service Light Reset

Switch ignition OFF.

Press and hold button "1" and then switch ignition ON.

The words "SERVICE IN ----- Km/Miles" or "SERVICE!" will appear in the display "D".

Release button "1" and immediately press and hold button "2". The words "SERVICE IN ----- Km/Miles --- days" or "SERVICE!" will appear in the display "D".

Switch ignition OFF to complete the service interval indicator reset.

Longlife service interval

Longlife service interval is not possible to set without suitable diagnostic equipment.

read more at: http://www.servicelightreset.com/Seat-Exeo-model-how-to-reset-service-light

Run VCDS SRI reset, select reset option from dropdown menu, done

Thanks. I'll give that a try in a minute. The garage that did my last service didn't reset it properly. And I do a service annually rather than on the "long life" guide anyway.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members