service light reset help please

TRIGGER

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to reset the service light on my sport, its comeing up service miles 0.1L and flashing below my mileage display, thx all kind regards:D.

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
The SEAT owners manual for the Arosa states:

With the ignition switched off, press and hold the trip meter reset button below the speedometer.

Then, switch the ignition on and hold the reset button for atleast 10 sconds. Dashes will then appear in the display.

The service has been reset.

*next step advised by me*

Go for a pint or swift half

;)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Takes all of 2 minutes to do !!! I was stunned at how easy it was to do and at the same time felt like a bit of an idiot :D

TRIGGER

Hi m8, i had this stupid idea in my head that it had to get reset by the dealer, oh well me STUPID LOL!!!!.

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
Its ok, many people do lol!

all you got to do is read the owners manual and its like a white rabbit from a hat! ha ha

Glad it helped ya' ;)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I was stunned when I saw this :D good job really as I have to reset it twice now. It would be driving me mad - if thats possible !

SoozArosa

When mine come up again after the service it was driving me mad and I thought, 'ah I'm a ditzy blonde I'll get someone sort it' then thought no I'm capable lol so I just read the manually thingy lol and I was actually dead shocked because I thought it had to go into a garage get it sorted :funk:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought the same. Its ususally a case of go to the garage to get the service lighst reset. Seat could make a mint from reverting back to this but, luckily for us they dont :D wohoo !!

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
And alllllllll you had to do was read the owners manual, you see, I didn't just say it for the fun of it ;)

:doh: