Service questions

Jimbo2020

Apr 19, 2020
Hello all,

I collected my leon FR just before lock down so dealership just wanted to hand over car so no explanation for services etc so I think my car is on a fixed service intervals as the car states 8800 miles to oil service and 19800 to inspection service so looking at service plans they only seem to do 2year plans? Is this correct my car is on a 3year lease

Thanks

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I got a 3 year service plan with the dealer i leased the car from incorporated into the price

Lease company is vw finance

Reactions: Jimbo2020

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
All cars leave the factory with long life oil, it's entirely up to you if you have the car flexibly serviced only once during your three year lease (at the two year or 18,000 miles).

Your dealer would have set it to fixed annual services, as they make more money that way.

If you buy a service plan you will pay for two services, but may only get the minimum one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbo2020

Jimbo2020

Apr 19, 2020
All cars leave the factory with long life oil, it's entirely up to you if you have the car flexibly serviced only once during your three year lease (at the two year or 18,000 miles).

Your dealer would have set it to fixed annual services, as they make more money that way.

If you buy a service plan you will pay for two services, but may only get the minimum one.
Ok so best to speak with dealer to find out really which is best which by the way isn't the supplying dealer

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.