Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Servicing own car and radio code.

Discussion in 'Leon Mk1 (2000-2006)' started by MrTrEv, Mar 17, 2010.

1. MrTrEv

MrTrEv Guest

Hi,

I just carried out a service on my leon just the usual filters oil n plugs etc as the car kept flashing up that it needed it doing. just wondering if there is any way to reset the service indicator that keeps flashing before i start the car or is it a job for a garage with a vagcom?

Also the battery was flat so i replaced that a little while ago and as i only have standard stereo in there it now won't work as it has gone into safe mode and the manual has got the radio code in it but only says a seat service centre can enter it. is this the case or can it be done by myself?

thanks

2. james walker

james walker cooling is the key people

have a search for "service light reset" and radio "safe mode" 2 common posts mate

3. MrTrEv

MrTrEv Guest

yeah found some info bout the radio code as was a bit quick on asking that question without any research i will admit but still looking for other but will keep trying. least i no there sumit out there now.
    cheers

4. Slimy

The manual should also tell you how to reset the service light, it's some combination of ignition key and turning the odometer button.

5. godber225r

godber225r T15 PJG

Hold in trip reset button, turn on ignition service light will come on on dash, Whilst still pressed in turn knob clockwise the light will go out.

Easy!!!!