Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Several fault lights on at once

Discussion in 'Exeo & Exeo ST' started by Matt Corah, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Matt Corah

Very happy new owner of a 09 Exeo until I came home today to be told by the wife that there was "some lights on" on the dashboard.

So now I have the tire pressure warning which won't clear because the TPMS system message is also displayed (indicating a fault according to handbook), the flashing glow plug light and the EPS light.

Anyone had any experience of these all joining one another in coming on at once or any ideas how a single fault might be affecting all the mentioned systems?

I drove it yesterday without issue, seems a little odd that it all seems to have gone wrong so quickly.

Cheers

2. Windydave13

Windydave13 Active Member

TPMS is based on EPS readings (Wheels turning at the same rate, if not a flat tyre) so they are probably linked together. As for glow plug light, who knows. A basic fault code reader should help

3. caldi

caldi Active Member

Low battery voltage will produce many fault indicators, check the voltage and charging