Sheffield Saturday meet June 13th

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Okay everyone so far. Just to let you know. I've been on the phone to Valley Centretainment, Meadowhall, Motorpoint looking for somewhere we can park all together all have sadly imposed a curfew or no guarantee of spaces together which is natural. What we shall do is meet as usual at Valley Centretainment (S9 2EP). Park up at the back (purple pin on first picture) and give chance for people to turn up and get food etc whatever they want. I have spoken to a kind lady who has informed me the local business park is dead on a Saturday and said we should use that so we shall move on at 1:30pm to S9 1XH all in one convoy (second picture) where we can park all the cars together and have pictures etc etc. Hope this is okay with you all, unfortunately a lot of businesses don't like car meets :(
ec1b7ac95cf0bf18a0d3d94a7c31559f.jpg
115af11c1444f8343c3e0b928a06fea8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Location has changed straight to the business park people. We simply wouldn't have fitted in the first car park and attracted too much negative attention. Read the event description for more details but there is still food at S9 2EP if you are peckish on the way.

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Okay Nozzy will be good to see you there. 100 people cars confirmed now!

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
You know what people are like. See rain drop everything! I've reassured everyone the meet is still definitely on so we will see. I know a fair few are still going

nozzy15

Oct 24, 2010
sheffield
Nice to meet a few people today. Shame the traffic let us all down. Was stupidly busy today. Some stunning cars there. Roll on next one

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.