She's finally here!

LeonSC

So today the new car arrived...

2.0TDI 150PS Manual FR in Alor Blue with 18" Alloys, Tech Pack, Driver Assist Pack and Convenience Pack.

Couple of things noticed so far:

• The LED Lights are EXCELLENT
  • It goes like .... off a shovel
  • The speedo counts in 20's...not ideal for the UK 30/50/70 limits.
  • The handbrake is a bit far away...oh well

More to come when I've driven it a bit more. Any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help.

leonsc.jpg

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Firstly I love them wheels there the nicest I have seen on an Ibiza secondly that color is awsum I like a lot in fact u have one very very nice Ibiza love it

too hot

Sep 29, 2013
Scotchland
Very nice mate the Coupe version loos very good,if that's what they call it.
Sounds better than three door hatch I think !!!
How do you like the tech pack ???
I`m thinking of going for the five door as I`ve got a Scirocco just now and fancy a change !!

LeonSC

Yep, it's a Leon SC FR. Sorry about the size of the image...maybe it doesn't shrink for everyone but it did for me so I thought it was OK...apologies

The tech pack is really good. The LED lights really make the car stand out, especially as I also have the convenience pack so get the coming/leaving home lights which look impressive when you press the unlock button and those lights fire up in two stages with the DRLs followed by the dipped beam - very nice.

The Sat Nav works well - only used it once, but the interface is no TomTom :( Sound quality is great even without the optional SEAT Sound Pack, music sounds good over bluetooth from Spotify on my iPhone (320kbps) and MP3s on an SD card play at the same bitrate. DAB radio is good if you like listening to stations that you can't get everywhere on FM, and the quality is good also. Overall, seems well thought out and a bargain at the moment as I believe it's still being thrown in free with new cars.

S

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
Love this - I originally wanted the SC in Alor Blue, but got impatient and went for my second choice on an ex-demo instead!

Shiners

Jun 29, 2013
Scotland
Nice motor. I notice your Cruise Control is on that third stalk. The demo FR I drove had that and personally didn't like that set up because it's almost hidden out of sight when driving and not very easy to operate down there. Was pleasantly surprised to find on my new FR that the CC had returned to the indicator stalk - unexpected bonus :D

Lawto48

Aug 26, 2013
Nice motor. I notice your Cruise Control is on that third stalk. The demo FR I drove had that and personally didn't like that set up because it's almost hidden out of sight when driving and not very easy to operate down there. Was pleasantly surprised to find on my new FR that the CC had returned to the indicator stalk - unexpected bonus :D

Does that mean that you don't have a third stalk? Picked mine up last week and the CC can be operated from either the indicator or the third stalk

Shiners

Jun 29, 2013
Scotland
The FR I demo'd just had it on the indicator stalk. Hoping the SE is the same.

Don't really fancy a 3rd stalk.

Sounds like a case of what's available in the parts bin at Martorell at the time? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...:)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.