shiny new wheels and a bit of spiv up

charlietruman

Dec 29, 2004
currently hull, then brighton!
Just bought and fitted the FOX wheels, repainted the calipers and had a clean under the bonnet! then it rained!

DSC03445-1.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

Last edited:

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
Looks good mate you will have fun keeping clean!

Make sure you clean them regularly over the winter if they are staying on as the polished lips will get stop chips then the salt gets in and they start to corrode and look sh1t. Speaking from experience aswell!

charlietruman

Dec 29, 2004
i was cautious when i read FOX but they actually look quite good! :)

Are fox generally a bit Sh!t then?

I must admit i just saw them and thought that they looked nice, the style i had been searching for.
I am sure i could have spent a lot more money but i just needed 4 new tyres and it was only another £300 and i had a new set of tyres and wheels!

heres some other shots.

27092006004.jpg

01092006002.jpg

managed to get the 18's in the boot with the seats up and the tail gate closed, now thats boot space!!!

27092006.jpg

charlietruman

Dec 29, 2004
Looks good mate you will have fun keeping clean!

Make sure you clean them regularly over the winter if they are staying on as the polished lips will get stop chips then the salt gets in and they start to corrode and look sh1t. Speaking from experience aswell!

Good advice mate, will do!!

the amount of miles i cover i am sure they will age very quickly.

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Nice ride you have mate, especialy the brake disks. Are they tarox? and what kind of induction kit have you mounted on?

charlietruman

Dec 29, 2004
Nice ride you have mate, especialy the brake disks. Are they tarox? and what kind of induction kit have you mounted on?

Hello mate,

Yea they are tarox g88's and strada fast road pads, they improved the braking substantially but they eat brake pads like no-ones business, i had to get them skimmed after going to the nurburgring as they had warped!
i suppose if you want to drive like that you have to expect to replace things very quickly.