Show me your exhaust tips (Cupra Hatch)

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Looking to get an idea of what people have done to their exhaust besides res deletes. I have seen a lot of modifcations for the ST but have only seen one post where someone has changed the tips on the 5 door hatch.

Can we make this similar to the splitter thread?

I followed a Cupra this morning and couldn't help but think how odd the exhausts looked. The circular hole in the centre of the oval shaped exhaust. I like the oval, just not the very obvious hole in the middle. Makes the oval shape seem a bit pointless.

Thanks in advance

MH0

Aug 7, 2019
Looking to get an idea of what people have done to their exhaust besides res deletes. I have seen a lot of modifcations for the ST but have only seen one post where someone has changed the tips on the 5 door hatch.

Can we make this similar to the splitter thread?

I followed a Cupra this morning and couldn't help but think how odd the exhausts looked. The circular hole in the centre of the oval shaped exhaust. I like the oval, just not the very obvious hole in the middle. Makes the oval shape seem a bit pointless.

Thanks in advance
I have RS6 tips on my 5 door. Not to sure how to post pictures on the forum though, help!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I think the Cupra R round exhaust tips look great or the R ST quad pipes. I'm not a huge fan of the large oval ones, to me it makes the back end look like a wheel barrow.

You could join the MK3 Cupra Facebook owners group. There are a whole host of different exhausts fitted over on their forum.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I think the Cupra R round exhaust tips look great or the R ST quad pipes. I'm not a huge fan of the large oval ones, to me it makes the back end look like a wheel barrow.

You could join the MK3 Cupra Facebook owners group. There are a whole host of different exhausts fitted over on their forum.
I deleted facebook. The endless notifications of so and so posting a pciture or someone interested in attending events. Even after turning notifications off etc. I just have instagram now and even that is becoming clickbaity like hoarding.

As for style, I prefer round exhaists to the oval ones in general. I just find the stock ones particularly cheap looking. They almost look plastic.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.