Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

crossedmike

Na mike, its all about the 45profile ;)

Mike I got them cheap with tyres, personally unless you want to keep them for ages they are not worth the money, I am gonna make them wider over time, but its gonna cost a bomb ;)

And don't copy me ;) hahah kidding

well at 250 for the set all ready for my mate to spray profffesionally im temptedd cheaper then banded and coulor coded also comes with 2 sets of lipts 0.5 amd 1" lips for all four ;)

crossedmike

That is real cheap, sure they are RM's?

Go for it, damn and I wanted to be the only one with rm's lol

yeye splits with the bolts lips and all centre caps dont worry will be a good few months before i would have em on if i did as no tyres and then i would need to order the paints for me mate i mite even stick em on the corrado depending look

crossedmike

That is real cheap, sure they are RM's?

Go for it, damn and I wanted to be the only one with rm's lol

yeye splits with the bolts lips and all centre caps dont worry will be a good few months before i would have em on if i did as no tyres and then i would need to order the paints for me mate i mite even stick em on the corrado depending look

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Haha I was kidding mate, go for them, sounds like a bargain!
Wish I could get them 1" lips

Mine are staying standard until funds let me!

crossedmike

Haha I was kidding mate, go for them, sounds like a bargain!
Wish I could get them 1" lips

Mine are staying standard until funds let me!

tell u what if i get em ill look the style before i spray em and see which i like if the 1" dont suit me ill drop u a pm ;)

crossedmike

look at the dish on this bad boy 2" lip

yhst-1918367471896_2115_44542484

crossedmike

hahahh yeye can have a look mate if i pick em up still negotiating trying to get som tryes thrown in haha

crossedmike

go for it man, worth a haggle :)

he will get back to me tomoz lol so ill let u know how it goes im looking to stretch the tyres on them what size tryes did you go for and are they lipped

crossedmike

tbh no point going for stretch on that size, as you got an abf, the power will be useless

but people put 165/50/15's on (go on www.tyrestretch.com)

6.5_165_50_15_Bridgestone_Potenza%20%282%29.jpg

6.5_165_50_15_Bridgestone_Potenza.jpg

i would just go for 195/45/15's tbh

ye i get what you mean you cant really tell on them my mate has a set of deep dish on a lupo with crazy camber lol also those wheels look nice ;) haha

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Na mike, its all about the 45profile ;)

Mike I got them cheap with tyres, personally unless you want to keep them for ages they are not worth the money, I am gonna make them wider over time, but its gonna cost a bomb ;)

And don't copy me ;) hahah kidding

Like i said your a wheel***** nothing more, you need to focus on the bigger picture.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Like i said your a wheel***** nothing more, you need to focus on the bigger picture.

Haha, what you mean? I do look at the bigger picture, they are an investment, when I got my mk1, straight swap, and they will never go down in value, only up, unless BBS decide to start remaking them ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.