Show us your Exhausts!

Si

Southern MoFo!
Aug 21, 2003
Bournemouth
www.westover.org.uk
Guys before you flame me for not searching. I have and returned nothing. :doh:

I fancy a new exhaust for the LCR in the coming months. Now i fancy a full system but I would like to See/Hear (via sound clips or videos) of your cars with aftermarket exhausts on.

Supersprint
Miltek
BF
Powerflow

are all the exhaust places I'm looking at in that order anyway.

Can anyone help, plus think it would create a nice catalog for others thinking about exhausts.

Please please please help me out.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
:lol: at Vern.
If you go to Awesome's website and their RR section, there's a few videos where you can hear BF exhausts (EMPI5, mine etc)

and seeing as you asked, Si......
DPJ_DualBlueflame1.jpg

P1010120.jpg

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Yeah cheers all p155 on my parade why dont you! :cry:

Ive learnt the hard way, you get what you pay for. Id buy Rivia's (sp?) cat and milltek in the for sale section (im looking at this one as i want the cat back section!)

It all really depends on what you like really. IMHO the Blue flame tail pipe is too big and it doenst sound that great (its good but not to my taste)

Si

Southern MoFo!
Aug 21, 2003
Bournemouth
www.westover.org.uk
Wasn't saying that Martone!

Just don't really want boomy deep tone exhaust note. Been there a done that.
Fancy something abit different.
Like a Lotus Elise higher pitched tone, if you know what i mean?
Abit more raspy. Its really hard to explain thats why its useless without sound peeps!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
its also very hard to get a decent sound recording of an exhaust - u need someone to record it while you drive passed, or a decent mic to record while idling, which doesnt get wind noise or induction kit noise :) lol
i speak from experience - i tried to record my supersprint and failed. I like it but i cant describe it.

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
Si said:
Wasn't saying that Martone!

Just don't really want boomy deep tone exhaust note. Been there a done that.
Fancy something abit different.
Like a Lotus Elise higher pitched tone, if you know what i mean?
Abit more raspy. Its really hard to explain thats why its useless without sound peeps!
20vt not really a raspy engine.

need 2l 16v for some old school raspyness [B)]

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
I have the supersprint exhaust and can highly reccomend it. Sounds sweet too and not too loud or thumpy!

Also it looks the best IMO, it has got a better shape than the miltek and it dont have the twin pea shooters (Like the standard set up and miltek exhausts)

I'll post a few pics up later on

Si

Southern MoFo!
Aug 21, 2003
Bournemouth
www.westover.org.uk
If you can Mitchy. I'm more interested in Supersprint Exhaust. Had them before and quality is excellent.

Do you have a video of yourself on the Airfield for the exhaust note?
You should have, i would be taking Pics and Video all the time if I had an airfield to play on! :drool:

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
The only 2 arse end shots i have si...

100_1780.jpg

4.jpg

I've never had a video done on the airfield although i have done an in car video but its not mouch good for exhaust sound! I'll try and get some closer pics and exhaust noise vids done soon! :)

I hated the twin pea shooters of the standard box and thats what also put me off the miltek! Blueflame hadn't released 1 at the time and the A&M batch were turning gold so it left me with the supersprint! Its the most expensive out the bunch but very very nice and worthwhile [B)]

Last edited:

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
ohhhh dont start on the attachments or Mork will be over here pretty quick.....
Have a search and all will be revealed - host ur own attachments now ;)

Supersprint on my LC too - excellent exhaust not too boomy but again no sound clips.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise