Show us your MK2 Seat leon pictures

blueturbo

Hi
To all the Leon MK2 owners show us your pictures of your cars, this would be nice to see the different cars, wheels, colours and specs for all to see.

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Red Tdi FR mk2 leon
Btcc kit and anthracite wheels
Havent even had a chance to give it a good polish/wax yet:|

Plans really are just coilovers and remap, really wants BBS RS reps but its a daily so dont known if i could be bothered with maintaining the polished finish

20121228_141730.jpg

Last edited:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Red Tdi FR mk2 leon
Havent even had a chance to give it a good polish/wax yet:|

Plans really are just coilovers and remap, really wants BBS RS reps but its a daily so dont known if i could be bothered with maintaining the polished finish

20121228_141730.jpg

Very nice car!!! I'm a bit biased tho ;)

Here's my mk2 Leon TDI FR

2ega9ese.jpg

Iv had the roof wrapped black along with the badges and wing mirrors. it was also used at the car to mould the triple r composite front splitter so it has that fitted.
Its been lowered on sportlines and I fitted some side stripes since taking this picture too but I ain't sure on them yet

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Very nice and i really like the touch of the FR badge to the lower grill, where can you get those splitters? feel like such a "noob" to the seat world as iv been a honda nut for the last 5 years knowing the ek and ep civics inside and out
How much is yours lowered by? Been considering some Jom coilovers, my cars have always been slammed on their arse so i feel like im on stilts in the leon at the moment
I want to keep this a nice comfy reliable car so im thinking 50-60mm just to fill the awful archgap

Last edited:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Very nice and i really like the touch of the FR badge to the lower grill, where can you get those splitters? feel like such a "noob" to the seat world as iv been a honda nut for the last 5 years knowing the ek and ep civics inside and out
How much is yours lowered by? Been considering some Jom coilovers, my cars have always been slammed on their arse so i feel like im on stilts in the leon at the moment
I want to keep this a nice comfy reliable car so im thinking 50-60mm just to fill the awful archgap

thanks man. I was a jap fan before coming to the seat arena! Had a Mitsubishi colt and loved it!

Mines lowered on sportines which if I remember right gives u a 35mm drop on the rear and 50mm on the front. It's a bit crashy over big bumps but I like the ride. Considerably cheaper that coilies too :)

People kept thinking it was a cupra or a k1 so I thought I would stick a badge in the front to try cut down confusion.

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
how much do they cost as the joms are only £180! to be honest im used to crashy rides as iv always been low on budget coilovers but i wouldnt want to go to bumpy in this though-handling definately doesnt seem as good in the leon compared to my civic so hopefully if i stiffen up the ride it will improve it

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
ah kk no that was me just being stupid now reading it up properly, dying to give the car a good detail but its been too damp and iv had no dry days off work so il get my own build thread up once i get a few decent pics

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I got mine from Damian at Dpm on here. Think I paid about 150 ish for them

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
is there something wrong with this forum? my posts im putting in your build are showing in here:S

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.