Show us your water beading...

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
But how many of us thought they had... then later found it in their pocket after taking the whole lot apart again?

Not me... I found it after taking even more of my car apart. Ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Bit of light beading to kick the week off.
6T89INK.jpg

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Bit of light beading to kick the week off.
6T89INK.jpg
I spent 4 hours cleaning saturday . ( thats a long time for me) and one drive out and shes filthy. Wasted effort. The joys of living in the country. On the plus side the roads are more fun :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I spent 4 hours cleaning saturday . ( thats a long time for me) and one drive out and shes filthy. Wasted effort. The joys of living in the country. On the plus side the roads are more fun :)

I live in the sticks as well but there's something about going out in a clean car lol I hope you got some clean car pics haha I find that our big washes only helps when you do a top up wash so an 8 hour wash turn the maintenance wash into a few hours and still looks great.

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
I live in the sticks as well but there's something about going out in a clean car lol I hope you got some clean car pics haha I find that our big washes only helps when you do a top up wash so an 8 hour wash turn the maintenance wash into a few hours and still looks great.
No didnt gey any pics this time lol. Whats your tips for a quick half hour clean to take the bad look off?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
No didnt gey any pics this time lol. Whats your tips for a quick half hour clean to take the bad look off?

I think if you have done a big wash you can get about 4 months with just doing top up washes which depending how dirty your car gets could be done pretty quickly. Maybe Citrus wash (gets rid of bugs), Pressure wash, snow foam, pressure wash, shampoo, Dry, maybe a wax top up or detailer. The more crap you have on your car the more you need to get it clean as if anythings left after the pre washes the microfibre will give you some nice swirls. Getting a clean car isn't as easy when you want to preserve paint, the on the side of the road £5 jobs just cause issues in the long term.

There maybe a quicker way or a different way depending on who is doing the clean... i'm by no means a pro at this. It's all in the prep work.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

My car hadn't been washed for about 3 weeks :eek:. I thought I'd just pressure wash all the grime out of the wheel arches. But, since I'm getting the pressure washer out, might as well snowfoam it. But since I'm snowfoaming it, I might as well shampoo it. And now it's shiny, I might as well put a coat of wax on. Then it's shiny all over... so might as well polish the exhaust. And it is winter, so should vinyl n rubber the external seals really. And put a glass coating on the mirrors.

By the time I was done, my 30min jetting dirt from under the car took up most of my Sunday. If it makes you feel any better tho, then it rained, then a bird :censored: all over it.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Cleaned my on Saturday and again today.... got to love this time of year!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
My car hadn't been washed for about 3 weeks :eek:. I thought I'd just pressure wash all the grime out of the wheel arches. But, since I'm getting the pressure washer out, might as well snowfoam it. But since I'm snowfoaming it, I might as well shampoo it. And now it's shiny, I might as well put a coat of wax on. Then it's shiny all over... so might as well polish the exhaust. And it is winter, so should vinyl n rubber the external seals really. And put a glass coating on the mirrors.

By the time I was done, my 30min jetting dirt from under the car took up most of my Sunday. If it makes you feel any better tho, then it rained, then a bird :censored: all over it.
Haha so at least im not the only one. I was a snowfoam virgin until this morning.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Been working all weekend and now two night shifts so been nowhere near mine...and it’s starting to look grubby.

Weather doesn’t help as its constant rain and wind here.

Mind you 12 days off soon so guess what I’ve got planned?

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Im back to work thursday and its back to dual carriageway miles and a messy car. I work week on week off so week off the car tends to be clean. Then week at work its bloody filthy lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise